• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Adamas $88 - Polestar $42

I have the following for sale, no trades, PayPal GS. First post of "I'll take it" in the thread followed by PM gets the knife. Shipping included.

1. Benchmade Adamas - used in great condition, just back from the mothership with a fresh edge, wicked sharp, centered, smooth $88

2. NIB Spyderco Para3 S35vn - $old

3. New Spyderco Embassy, don't have original box, will ship in a different box, priced accordingly, perfect speciman no issues $pf

4. Spyderco Polestar - cut open a couple of boxes, like new, no issues, no box - $42

IMG_20191012_080658843.jpg

Last edited:
I have the following for sale, no trades, PayPal GS. First post of "I'll take it" in the thread followed by PM gets the knife. Shipping included.

1. Benchmade Adamas - used in great condition, just back from the mothership with a fresh edge, wicked sharp, centered, smooth $88

2. NIB Spyderco Para3 S35vn - $old

3. New Spyderco Embassy, don't have original box, will ship in a different box, priced accordingly, perfect speciman no issues $pf

4. Spyderco Polestar - cut open a couple of boxes, like new, no issues, no box - $42

View attachment 1212201
I would like to buy the adamas

Back