1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Added 0.75 Spyderco knives to the collection! The St Nicks Knives Lil Native arrived today.

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by t5brick, Aug 12, 2019.

1. t5brick

t5brick

Oct 4, 2018
    [​IMG]

It also bit me already! :eek:

2. DavidZ

DavidZ Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 30, 2004
    Where did you get it? How did it bite you?

3. BigKurtHaze

BigKurtHaze

Aug 2, 2015
    I’m guessing St. Nick’s Knives, it’s their exclusive and just dropped Saturday.

Edit: Must have been more like Friday, sorry.

Sold out in three minutes, I hear.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    DavidZ and t5brick like this.
  4. luke2236

luke2236

Oct 1, 2010
    The one I got may just be the sharpest knife out of the box I’ve ever had.

t5brick likes this.
  5. t5brick

t5brick

Oct 4, 2018
    It bit my pinky with the back edge of tip. I’m just not used to a knife this small and I wasn’t holding it right when I did the spidey flick.

6. t5brick

t5brick

Oct 4, 2018
    I agree! The previous sharpest knife was a CPM-3V Bradford Guardian 4.

luke2236 likes this.
  7. Sharp Guy

Sharp Guy Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 6, 2016
    It's now the smallest compression lock knife I own. I like it more than I thought I would. It's very small but it's very nicely done!

fng5 and MMGRenovations like this.
  8. fng5

fng5

Feb 18, 2014
    I love the para 3 but picked up the st nicks lil native to give it a try. I figured if I didn’t like it I could probably trade it for a para 3 that’s on my want list.
    This knife is beautiful, I dig it. It’s small but still feels good in the hand and doesn’t feel too small. Very happy with it.

MMGRenovations and t5brick like this.