Address to ship a damaged rat?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the address by which to ship my Battle Rat? I could not find anything on the site, and while I have sent e-mail, I figured I could get the ball rolling here a little faster.

Thanks guys

Hello MH,
I just responded to your email but here is the info you have requested.

Please send it to:
Swamp Rat Knife Works
11653 Co. Rd. 12
Wauseon, Ohio 43567

Please be sure to include your return address and we will be happy to take care of it :D:D

Ha, ha! I must have misread your title. I could have sworn that you said you had a damaged rat. That is a rich one. You didn't hurt yourself in the process did you?

no, no one was hurt, and the "damaged" rat is on it's way back to the shop for replacement.

Hopefully she'll be back home soon :D

Don't you come in here and pass it off like that.

You've gotta tell a story to go with it. What, pray tell, damaged this rat? :D

very well,

I was camping, and while collecting wood, I was taking some pretty hard shots at the limbs of a fallen tree. It was quite dark, and my flashlight was almost dead, so the blows were not well aimed. At some point I noticed the choping was getting very difficult. Noticed that about 1/2 an inch was missing from my blade. I figure it cracked along the temper line, but Eric can be the judge of that. I had been using the Rat for about a month pretty heavily.

In all honesty, I should have been using a hatchet, but I didn't have one with me, somthing I will not be going without again

Originally posted by MercuryHayze
Any news Eric?

I sent you an email today. Did you get it?

We do love to see that some of the Rat's are getting shown the "love" out there though :D:D

Back