After 5 years +, 2014 Forum knife with mellowed stag

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by sceva, Feb 13, 2020.

1. mrknife

mrknife Gold Member Gold Member

May 9, 2010
    gotta say, some days I definitely do favor their old 77 clip vs the newer rendition

Norcaldude and Rusty1 like this.
  2. kamagong

kamagong

Jan 13, 2001
    My favorite forum knife of all time. In a fit of madness I sent it into the aether that is the secondary market, thinking that it should go to someone who would be more willing to use it and fully enjoy its charms.

[​IMG]

3. waynorth

waynorth Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 19, 2005
    When I was negotiating with Eric for his knife, he graciously sent me this guy as a prototype! One of my closest treasures!! Eric's Proto cu.jpg Eric's Proto.jpg Eric's Story Label.jpg

Coreysbu, peanutsxx, Travman and 12 others like this.
  4. Peregrin

Peregrin Traditional Forum Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Sep 2, 2004
    What's not to love? Sorry, I don't use this one.
    [​IMG]

5. mrknife

May 9, 2010
    very neat! I still remember getting mine from you 5 years ago. Was after both the 2014 and the Eric's Jack and that one was the first to make it.

waynorth likes this.
  6. mrknife

May 9, 2010
    Well, y'all got me going, figured I might as well dig em out and take a look at them too. Present and accounted for, along with more recent revival revisiting renditions.

[​IMG]

7. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    The 14 Forum Knife certainly is one of my favourites. The Stag was very high calibre and that's why in my view, Barehead would've triumphed :) It remains one of The Greats though:cool:

8. sceva

sceva Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 18, 2002
    These are great, MORE PHOTOS PLEASE

9. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    The Canal Street

[​IMG]

ISKRA, mrknife, Shurke and 4 others like this.