• STOP USING PAYPAL FRIENDS & FAMILY
    Please, help us prevent you getting ripped off because someone got their account compromised by reusing their email & password. Read the new best practices for using the Exchange FAQ page.

After Christmas deals for 12/26 -- Pix and big savings

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
12-26-06 001.jpg

12-26-06 002.jpg

12-26-06 003.jpg

12-26-06 004.jpg

12-26-06 006.jpg

Opportunity to spent your Christmas gift dollars and get something you always wanted.

L to r

16.5 inch 22 ounce villager by Vim Bhadur. Sisau wood handle. Field sharp.
Yours for $80 YBB.

15 inch 24 ounce Ang Khola by Vim Bhadur kami. Horn handle. Rare karda chakma handles. Yours for $95 YBB.

16.6 inch 29 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Sher. Sisau wood handle. Great rig at $95 YBB. *SOLD*

10 1/4 inch 8 ounce villager Kumar karda by Sher. Smooth horn handle. $40 delivered. *SOLD*

9 1/4 inch 5 ounce Grand baby Chitlangi by Dil Bhadur kami. Sisau wood handle. Cute Knife for $40 YBB. *SOLD*

18 inch 23 ounce Bura Boomerang by Bura. Sisau wood handle. All fittings are white metal. Excellent buy at $90 YBB. *SOLD*

Email to get any or all:)

wow awesome deals today!!! :eek:
that boomerang & cak is nice... those would be my pick :thumbup: :D
congrats to all who manage to snag one or more of these beautiful pieces :)

hope everyone had a wonderful christmas!!! :cool:

Great deals, i'm happy for now....................must resist the HIKV...............holding out for a BAS in the future.

Very nice 15" AK there, lovely handles on the chakma and karda.

Incredible deal on the boomerang, about $50 off normal price.

I really like that 15" AK too...especially with the interesting karda and chakmak. I will pull a Jaiofspam here and ask someone else to get this one soon...please.
DanR

If this were in all white metal I wouldn't even hesitate. I'll have to check previous dotd's to see if this AK comes in white metal...be back soon.

you know you want it..... crack! crack!! crack!!! :)

Come on...help me out. I just special ordered one from Yangdu. The problem is that of all the many khuks I have, I still don't have an AK. My BDC's are similar...but...are different.
DanR

Come on...help me out. I just special ordered one from Yangdu. The problem is that of all the many khuks I have, I still don't have an AK. My BDC's are similar...but...are different.
DanR

tisk tisk tisk... no ak? bahhhhhhh
now you definitely have to get it :grumpy: :thumbup: ;)

you can thank me later for the encouragement.... lol :D

So what is the villager? Went to the online shop and couldn't find that model. I know it refers to a less finished knife,but what model is it?

TWBryan

Trying to resist temptation as much as possible here, I want to look over the chainpuri I ordered before getting another. They all look so darn good though.

TWBryan

Trying to resist temptation as much as possible here, I want to look over the chainpuri I ordered before getting another. They all look so darn good though.

TWBryan

i see from you new post you cracked lol...
congrats on whatever you purchases :D you will not be disappointed :thumbup:

Back