After knives are outlawed

Sando

Knife Maker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
The guy in the background might be panicked, but Kerry knows what to do.

kerry.jpg

Steve

Uhhh, I think that "guy" is his wife.
But I think I understand the mistake.

Anthony Lasome

First we have all those intimate photos of John Kerry and John Edwards. Now it seems Kerry can't go anywhere without needing to hold something in his hand.... I don't know....

Tim

Remeberm a vote is only good if your willing o stick uup for why you get to vote. I don't think it matters who you vote for anymore they are all looking to suppress us and feed off us "thats right good public let us video tape you all day long don't cause any trouble and keep going to work and spending all you money just to stay alive" The sublimninal message youget every where.

Grammerically outstanding! A very healthy outlook you so poetically express but vote non the less so long as you vote correctly.

Kerry and Edwards were in nearby Newburgh NY for lunch. When Kerry saw a group of Marines he decided to do a photo op.They didn't appreciate it so they 'dissed' him. Wish I had been there.

Yeah, I can tell Kerry where he can shove those two ears of corn, but he still wouldn't understand, even if directions were printed on the corn ears. Maybe he figures that if he waves a couple of ears of corn, farmers will think he knows what he's doing. NOT! That's really cool what the Marines did, too.

I'm going to do everything I can to help defeat Mr. Kerry! It hurts to just think that he could be president of the United States!!

Back