After Sale Lounge

I just use the spine of my blade to pop a top off of a bottle, or a seat belt ;)
Seriously though, pretty much anything works. I guess I could carry an opener on my keys like a lot of people do but I’m ocd about my keys and keep as little on the key ring as I can get away with.
Tailgate, lighter, key, stick, teeth, edge of workbench, flat rock - make it happen Captain

zJqkc3k.jpg

Last edited:
Nice to see we're back to normal, I was getting worried seeing those HDMCs sit unclaimed;)

Chopper fatigue and everyone who wanted one, probably preordered. No skin off CPK's back as I'm sure that they will to good homes with all the preorders to fulfill and whatever left over will be devoured in a few month when they are no longer :)

Not much drinking for me going forward, I’m afraid :(

I was shocked to find myself at almost 100 Kg or 220 lbs. at my last physical only a couple of weeks ago, up nearly a whopping 25 lbs. from my ideal weight at 195 lbs.

I’ve made a pledge to both myself and my Dr. to drop down to where I was last year by the next physical next Aug; the LDL having crept passed the max being another alarming factor.

So enjoy drinking one for the poor Unc. Marty who has also restricted himself by not eating or grazing past 7 PM. Payback for my excesses is gonna be a biatch but I’ve done it before :(

Not really, it isn't HD. it is bigger thicker wider, but the primary grinds have been narrowed to the same as the comp Choppers however it is thicker at the edge.

it won't be unbreakable but it will be pretty stout and one hell of an effective Chopper. Downside is it's pretty heavy. I'mma call it the Behemother. Lol. Sprint run of 100 here at the tail end of the Choppers and I'm done with them.

Back