After Sale Lounge

I actually camped out over in the b/s/t thread to see watch the fun. I can always see the Friday fun in the exchange, but this was possibly the hot ticket. Wonder how many others were here.
Sorry I let you guys down and didn’t do it now. For you though, I’ll be getting to the PO on Monday to send you those ECAM scales. Unfortunately, there is a piece of D3V stuck between them that I wasn’t able to remove, that shit is tough. Sorry about that.

Sorry I let you guys down and didn’t do it now. For you though, I’ll be getting to the PO on Monday to send you those ECAM scales. Unfortunately, there is a piece of D3V stuck between them that I wasn’t able to remove, that shit is tough. Sorry about that.

A while ago I ordered a soldering iron which made my life much easier thereafter when playing dress up with my CPKs and their scales :)

I almost gave up thinking maybe Nathan took a well deserved nap. By the time it appeared I was so used to clicking refresh I hit the refresh button before realizing the post showed up. Oh well. Congrats to the winners. There is always next time. Maybe AEBL is my calling.

New to CPK, and over here from BUSSE lol. Did not score this time lol. I did manage to snag a utility fighter from one of these sales a few weeks ago.. on my first try. I was like OMG I did it lol. And thankful for those who were ahead of me, def feel like i had some help. This new DEK1? Looks like a must have..

Back