After Sale Lounge

Sure. But not as good as this guy's chance.

Based on current world population estimates.
That’s where I was going with it, figured someone would catch it. Remember seeing that in a theater with three fraternity brothers and almost getting thrown out because we were laughing so loud everyone was getting pissed off, which just made it all even funnier. Definitely the most I have every openly laughed at a movie.

That’s where I was going with it, figured someone would catch it. Remember seeing that in a theater with three fraternity brothers and almost getting thrown out because we were laughing so loud everyone was getting pissed off, which just made it all even funnier. Definitely the most I have every openly laughed at a movie.
Great movie! It has so many gems lol

Sure. But not as good as this guy's chance.

Based on current world population estimates.

I don't remember the name of the movie, but I like the movie where a boy asks a hot chick if there was a chance that she would ever go out with him. And she said, "Yeah, one in a million." And then he said, "There's a chance." That was funny.

I don't remember the name of the movie, but I like the movie where a boy asks a hot chick if there was a chance that she would ever go out with him. And she said, "Yeah, one in a million." And then he said, "There's a chance." That was funny.

Pretty sure that it was in Dumb & Dumber.

ETA: IIRC, it was Jim Carey's character hitting on Lauren Holly's character and I also think that they got married IRL for a while after the movie. PS. I reserve the right, as always, to be completely wrong!

Pretty sure that it was in Dumb & Dumber.

ETA: IIRC, it was Jim Carey's character hitting on Lauren Holly's character and I also think that they got married IRL for a while after the movie. PS. I reserve the right, as always, to be completely wrong!
It was definitely "Dumb and Dumber." It was literally the video that I posted above.

Naw, I don't think so Lloyd, but it was pretty funny whatever it was.
(you had an extra pair of mittens this whole time?!)

What a FUBAR experience for me with the last of the last boot daggers. I had two tabs open and one wasn't signed in. Massive lag and then come to find out I can't post! Flailing at the keyboard! Posted in the other tab on the wrong thread! WTF! A real fail... PEBKAC!! PEBKAC!! :eek:

Back