After Sale Lounge

We'll have 10 more next week. Unless these are still up, lol...

I guess we've made enough choppers?

Yes Chief, you have and no one can complain any more. Welp, maybe a few more HDMCs and then call it a wrap. Time to get back into some smaller knives this year and into 2020. Can't wait for those beautiful UFs which needs to roll off your artisan fingers :) BTW, how's your evil twin Nathan-the-useless-lout doing these days? ;)

HUGE Thanks to Tricky Dickey Tricky Dickey for proxy-ing for me. :)

Equally GINORMOUS thanks to all the other forumites who offered their services! :)

I'm looking forward to see if I notice any discernible difference between this and the LC. In my pedestrian usages, I'm guessing "no." Even if that bears out, I'm still very happy to have scored it <vicariously>! :thumbsup:

:eek: 4:21 before the last one was snagged?

Anyone know how many preorders there are? Maybe between that and the last sales, almost everyone who wanted one, has gotten one? I know I'm eagerly awaiting my HDMC preorder.

Bring on the KoD-piece and DEK1!
I think the preorder is a big factor.
No matter how many they bring,
I doubt CPK will be leaving Blade Show with any.

I think the preorder is a big factor.
No matter how many they bring,
I doubt CPK will be leaving Blade Show with any.

IIRC, last year at Blade 2018 the same sorta thing had happened with the HDFK pattern by way of a couple of preorders and quite a few Fridays sales. I’m pretty sure that Nathan had an after the Blade sale last year, a handful of left over HDFKs and EDCs bit that’s because after the first couple of days it was time to go watch Jo annihilate objects at the chop-chop comp :)

When I got to Blade Saturday morning 2017, pretty much every CPK knife was gone and what was left was gone shortly after the doors opened on Saturday, hence I will be at Blade this year on Friday at 2 PM to see what I might find at table 4B and 4C.:)

Wow, a few minutes before the 3 hour mark, and still MCs available. Everybody got them, now? Nobody wants to spend money this close to BLADE?
I've been considering one, even though I absolutely don't need another chopper in this size...heck, I've probably sold 4, and still have a few 9-11"ers (and a couple larger ones). Of course, those aren't CPKs; hence my considering it. Maybe I'll forfeit a little sleep time this weekend and try to sell a couple more.

Back