Aftermarket Endura scales?

argyle1812

Gold Member
Has anyone ever had luck with aftermarket G10 or Micarta scales for the Endura? I found some G10 ones on ebay but could not find any reviews.

Found some, on Ebay from a russian guy I think. Loved them, but eventually I switched back to the slimmer and lighter FRN's.

No fault on the G10 ones though, I just like the FRN better.

nV81faw.jpg

I thought I wouldn’t like the factory FRN scales until I tried them . I was wrong.

CUSCADI.DE for a fantastic choice in aftermarket scales!and YES,huge choice in scales for the Endura,great service and fast & secure shipping.for ALL the scales they sell there is no hassle with original liners,it's so to speak "plug & play"!

Aramis you can buy on Ebay ... are the Russian makers scales. I really like them on both the Delica and Endura. They fit great and I've had no issues on either model. They are heavier than the FRN but I like that personally and they give the knife a whole different feel.

Shipping takes awhile due to where they come from and the covid impacts but they arrived much sooner than estimated in my case.

I have some Cuscadi scales but not for Spyderco knives. They make some nice scales also.

Thanks everyone for the tips. I contacted BOOMER52 and I have a set of G10 scales in the works.

Beware the Flytanium scales in Titanium, they are of low quality Grade 5 alloy, which work ok, as blasted finish, but have dark specks in the metal if polished, and anodizing caused pitting in 1 of 2 scales, I tried.

Damn.....

Beware the Flytanium scales in Titanium, they are of low quality Grade 5 alloy, which work ok, as blasted finish, but have dark specks in the metal if polished, and anodizing caused pitting in 1 of 2 scales, I tried.
do they still fit nice and snug? thinking of picking some up for a spyderco matriarch 2.

Back