Aftershock Bolo vs. Bolo LE

randucci

Stag pocket/slip joint collector
Platinum Member
What is the difference between a Aftershock Bolo and a Bolo LE?

:confused:

99+% of Aftershock Bolos are LE....that's just the standard bolo config (paper micarta and satin finish)

However, as always, there are exceptions. For example, I know of at least one coated bolo and another one with canvas micarta handles.

Thanks for the info, I just purchased serial #10 and the owner wasn't sure what the model was called, so I wanted to know if there was a difference or if they were the same knife. Mine has the satin finish and paper micarta handles.
:D

I can tell you #1, #7, #8, #15 and #84 are all Satin finished with black paper micarta.

I do happen to have a SH Bolo with a swedge ground tip and serrations. It is coated with black crinkle coating and has canvas slabs. One of my favorites.

Progunner said:
I can tell you #1, #7, #8, #15 and #84 are all Satin finished with black paper micarta.

I do happen to have a SH Bolo with a swedge ground tip and serrations. It is coated with black crinkle coating. One of my favorites.
pig :grumpy:

idahoskunk said:
pig :grumpy:

Hey Scott, I didn't say I had all those, I just know they are the standard set up. I just have two of the numbered models left in my collection and #84 belongs to my buddy.

Back