Aftershock Bolo!!!

I just got one of these monsters in a trade and I am blown away by this knife. Seeing a pic of one of these a long time ago is what got me coming to the Busse forums in the first place. I wanted to find out more about this beautiful knife and this strange steel called INFI. Before seeing that pic I mainly hung out in the shop talk forum and the HI cantina. Now I come by here everyday. I haven't held or used many Busses but this knife...this knife has to be one of the best the company has every put out.

Congrats the bolo is a great find. I hope you decide to stick around and pick up a few more blades

:D:D

Congrats on the Bolo bro! Now run... run like you've never ran before, quick.. don't look back or you'll never be able to see a normal CC statement again!

Ahhhhh... too late! Another poor soul loss to the INFI addiction! Oh well, welcome aboard! ;)

I have already been bitten by the INFI bug in the past by way of the EU-17s, but the bolo is something else. Well to me at least. I have climbed the mountain...errrr...or something like that.:D

Just wondering... are these really a Bolo design? The edge seems quite straight while the top of the blade is of what I think is of a bolo style...or am I incorrect? Cool nevertheless:thumbup:

FLH said:
Just wondering... are these really a Bolo design? The edge seems quite straight while the top of the blade is of what I think is of a bolo style...or am I incorrect? Cool nevertheless:thumbup:
It's more of a Bolo-influenced design. Some might call it a true bolo, some might not. It's like trying to define what a Bowie knife is.

Back