• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

AG Russell Quince Burl Drop Point, Japan 2000

Never used or carried. 4" ATS -34 blade, 8.125" overall. Spine of blade is .125" thick at ricasso. Nickel silver guard. Very small and light scuffs on guard, probably from knife being inserted into sheath at AG's before shipping and my pulling it out of sheath after I got it. Greenish coloration on handle slabs on right side of knife, seems to be natural inclusion of the burl wood since the top of that slab has a few thin grain lines that are also greenish.

I bought this around early 2002. It was the first "nice" knife that bought, and though factory made, it was the gateway knife that got me into buying customs. It still holds a special place in my heart because of that, but I have too many knives that are similar.

$150 shipped via Priority Mail within the States. Paypal (with 3% fee), or postal money order. PM me for my payment info. Thanks.

Attachments

• AGRussellQuince_Left.jpg
    AGRussellQuince_Left.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 125
  • AGRussellQuince_Right.jpg
    AGRussellQuince_Right.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 112
  • AGRussellQuince_inHand.jpg
    AGRussellQuince_inHand.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Back