AG Russell Show Notes. . . .

Jerry Busse

[ ] The "Battle Pappy" will be there for pre-orders only.

[ ] The knives will arrive on Friday. . . So, there will be NO pre-show purchasing.

[ ] As always, we will charge sales tax.

[ ] There will be over 300 knives to choose from.

[ ] We will be drunk on Friday and Saturday night.

[ ] I am heading out for the show with the entire family. If the kids can handle the drive, we will be there!. . . If not, I will be drunk on Thursday night as well. . . Either way, the Busse crew will be there.

[ ] AG Russell is not only a fine gentleman but is also living legend in this industry. Be sure to take a minute to meet him and Goldy while you are there.

[ ] Prepare to see some of the nicest customs to have ever come out of the Busse Custom Shop!

Let's Drink!!!! :thumbup:

Jerry :D

Wish I was there.

Also wish I had money for a Battle Pappy!!!!!!!

Hmmm, what else do I have to sell?

I want to attend.

I'm located in Houston, Texas and can not make the trip.

Have fun, I'll be drinking and surfing the forums instead :p

Oh my goodness! I'd better get down to the airport and get myself on the next concorde!

Gonna be some old-fashioned, heavy duty, storm the table, trough action!! :eek::D:thumbup::cool:

Too bad I have to miss it. :grumpy:

I am looking forward to meeting the Busse crew, and some fellow steel fans. The wife and I are leaving tomorrow evening and pull in on Friday morning. I hope all have a safe trip.

I'm heading out later this morning and excited to attend my first show. To Jerry and the rest of the crew and everyone else to for that matter, I wish you all safe travels and look forward to meeting you!

Jerry, I love your posts! :thumbup: :D
I'll be there in Spirit. Say hi to A.G.!
YOU are a Giant in the industry too, big Brother! :thumbup:

Sometimes I'm just plain sorry to live in Europe. And moreover, not even Western Europe. Please take some pics someone. Hi-res pics. Before the battle for the knives primarily, not only after it. And post them here or send them to me. Please :eek:

Boss.... We need to turn this into a virtual show, and offer pre-orders online!!!!!

That is too sweet

I'm heading out later this morning and excited to attend my first show. To Jerry and the rest of the crew and everyone else to for that matter, I wish you all safe travels and look forward to meeting you!

wish I was going with you my friend ..........................................stupid move the shop[....grrowl.........murmur...grunt.........rrrr

Let me get this straight... you guys will be drinking, right?:confused:

:D

Back