AG Russell Show Scores Have Arrived!!

Jaxx

I'm sure that it comes as no surprise to any of you HOGs that I did manage to find a proxy for this show...! As ya know, it was a total HOG fight to get at the Trough ;) ...and he was in the thick of it, scoring sweet pieces for us both! I took pix of the customs that he got his hooves on earlier while building up my arsenal of images for the Meaner/Active Duty Challenge thread, but before I get to those...

I don't name names when it comes to proxies, but I do give my my most humble appreciation and sincerest thanxx to this incredibly awesome HOG who graciously accepted my request and absolutely blew me away with what he scored for me... THANK YOU very much, brother!!! ...And I hope that you are enjoying the "bribe" I sentcha as a small and partial thank you for doing me this huge favor!

...And here's what he scored for me. :thumbup: LOTS of incredibly beautiful mammoth handled INFI goodness...

An amazing BOSS Jack & BOSS Street set!!! :
AGRussellShow_BJ-BS_MammothSet1.jpg

AGRussellShow_BJ-BS_MammothSet2.jpg

Another totally hot mammoth BOSS Jack:
AGRussellShow_BJ_Mammoth1.jpg

AGRussellShow_BJ_Mammoth2.jpg

And this BOSS Street with incredible green mammoth!! I've never seen mommoth tooth with such vivid green in it before...It's beautiful :thumbup::
AGRussellShow_BS_Mammoth1.jpg

AGRussellShow_BS_Mammoth2.jpg

Unfortunately, my pix don't even come close to doing these knives the justice they deserve, but I had to try. Beauty deserves to be seen! Garth and the Custom Shop Crew really pulled out all the stops on these... vivid colors, beautifully buffed & bookmatched scales, great grinds... perfect! :thumbup:

Last edited:
And last, but certainly NOT least... My proxy also snagged this freakin' sweeeeeet Urban Grudge variant too... And this li'l bugger is the shiznit! Nice bookmatched spalted maple scales, satin finish...and it fits in the hand most perfectly!!

AGRussellShow_UG-v1.jpg

AGRussellShow_UG-v2.jpg

Next to a standard Urban Grudge:
AGRussellShow_UGUG-v.jpg

I didn't shoot them yet, but he also got a few CGFBM's for me, and he got me on the list for the Battle Pappy! :thumbup:
Thanxx again, brother HOG!! I am in your debt!

...So how'd my proxy do, you might ask???

5 out of 5
100 over 100
Batting 1000...

Perfectafreakingmundo, baby!!!!!!!!!
:D:thumbup::thumbup:

Thanxx for lookin'! :)

Jaxx

Last edited:
I was astounded at the mammoth handled blades at the G Russell show. Congrats on a great score.

Is that UG recurved? Totally awesome as always all around scores m8, congrats.

AGRussellShow_BJ-BS_MammothSet1.jpg

WOW!
That is a fantastic score!
That Urban Grudge variant is unbelievable as well!
I know those are going to your top secret storage area,
the bottom of the dirty laundry basket in the basement.
But man,You could really clean up if you decide to part with them ;)

AGRussellShow_UG-v1.jpg

Wow...
just WoW!

Nice pics, to BTW.

I love the beauty coming out of the custom shop! It's easy to stare at the handles and miss the other nice touches, like the tasteful NM job and nice convex edges.

And last, but certainly NOT least... My proxy also snagged this freakin' sweeeeeet Urban Grudge variant too... And this li'l bugger is the shiznit! Nice bookmatched spalted maple scales, satin finish...and it fits in the hand most perfectly!!

AGRussellShow_UG-v1.jpg

AGRussellShow_UG-v2.jpg

Next to a standard Urban Grudge:
AGRussellShow_UGUG-v.jpg

I didn't shoot them yet, but he also got a few CGFBM's for me, and he got me on the list for the Battle Pappy! :thumbup:
Thanxx again, brother HOG!! I am in your debt!

...So how'd my proxy do, you might ask???

5 out of 5
100 over 100
Batting 1000...

Perfectafreakingmundo, baby!!!!!!!!!
:D:thumbup::thumbup:

Thanxx for lookin'! :)

Jaxx

This Custom variant is easily my fave of the bunch. Very Nice.

These are just amazing, Jaxx! I love mammoth, and your new ones are beautiful!

AWESOME scores all the way around Jaxx!!!! :thumbup:
Way to pork it up from the sidelines! :D

Mammoth Tooth is really starting to grow on me...
might have to try and score some one day. :thumbup:

Thanks for the great pics... they really show them off nicely. :cool:
I need to get a better lens. :eek:

CONGRATS again!!!

Absolutely, beautiful. I was at Brian Tighe's house one day , he showed me a whole mammoth tooth it was huge. Beautiful pic's.

Awesome scores sir!!!
Your a lucky man to have such wonderful scores and a GREAT proxy!!!
Congratulations.

Back