agency bowie or trident 2.0

I can't make my mind up between the two. I love the styling of the Vietnam era knives like these and have decided to get one. I'm not one to set a knife on the shelf and look at it so either one I pick will be a user even though they are on the pretty end of the knife spectrum. Anyone have any experience with the two? I don't have a particular use for either one it could be camp chores, skinning a deer, or the slim chance the using it for defense as they were designed for. Thanks for any advice you guys can offer

That was the original plan, guess ill have to flip a coin to decide which to get first

In my humble opinion these are two of sogs best looking knives, I'm surprised I got no real opinions on either of the two here.

Neither one would be good for skinning a deer, I can tell you that much. You want something much smaller for that particular job.

I'm not buying it as a skinning knife in particular I was just throwing that out as something I may use it for. I think I'm.going to get both just because I like the Vietnam era styling of blades but I'm not one to let a knife sit and not be used and its not like I can rake it out and use it for its real purpose haha. I used to have a cold steel r1 military classic that I used to dress many deer before I gave it to a friend who was going to Iraq.

both are great looking knives capable of doing the job, but Trident 2.0 would be my first choice ......

Cheers,

Carl

The tip of the Trident will actually work pretty well if your caping a hide. Although it is a longer knife than most would prefer. Different tools for different jobs or more experience making due with what you have.

Back