Aggro Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYP

So I get a PM from Ken C telling me I am a bad moderator. Mea Culpa. I don't tolerate idiots and I am sure most of you don't either. Our boy Red took it like a man and is wearing a smile and back in fold but to some I guess I "blew up".

Bottom line is that DPx is a knife manufacturer and now like it or not an up and coming force with the DPx Brand, Blackwater and other new products rolling out this year. We also are running tours to war zones, publishing books on survival and launching soft gear, tools and gizmos. All based on my experience in shit holes.

Ken C doesnt' feel like he needs to google me so that's cool but I don't think I have ever blown up at anyone in my life. So we disagree. If any of you feel that I am rude or rough please let me know and I will confirm it ;)) But no one ever died or bled out on the internet because of a frank statement.

If they ban me you can find me at the Black Flag Cafe where we have been moderating jihadis, mercenaries, soldiers, criminals and ardent adventurers etc since 1995.

http://cafe.comebackalive.com/viewforum.php?f=1

I'm a little confused, doesn't moderating the moderator of his own website sort of defeat the purpose of being the moderator of that site?

. . . Just saying.

moderating moderators on behalf of a moderator is more like it sounds like. NOw if only the Forum members could moderate the moderator like we do at the Flag.

We all vote on who to kill.. er sorry...banish..

moderating moderators on behalf of a moderator is more like it sounds like. NOw if only the Forum members could moderate the moderator like we do at the Flag.

We all vote on who to kill.. er sorry...banish..

If it worked like that then we could have had a virtual "Lord of the Flies" like moment with your buddy Red. At least you would of stayed out of the crosshairs I guess. . .

;)

I don't care. It's your subforum. Say what you want. Would I have said some of the comments? Probably not, but I haven't been the target of so many trolls and whiners. I would imagine it has been a lot to tolerate. I would prefer someone to be brutally honest, than to post fluff comments.

You know this is just the kind of place that doesn't exist in BF anymore. Here you and we don't put up with idiots and their shit keeping this our own island. Remember, the DPx island is a privilege and not a right!!! Those dumbasses needed to be shot down which you did, and I know every single one of us that has the privilege of being here will back you 1000% in all of your actions. You and Jeff, not that he really moderates, are the BEST moderators in here because of your don't take any shit attitudes and will call anyone out on their BS! Keep up just what you've been doing, we'll all back you to stay your course!!!!

Red took a licking and kept on ticking.

What does not kill us makes us stronger etc etc.

I will always bet money on brutal honesty over well intentioned nothings. Sometimes its better to deal with your enemy...at least you know where he is coming from :)

I come here because the HEST is a great knife, your books have good information and it's interesting to see which product you're bringing on next. The problem with this place is the drama. You're pretty thinned skinned my friend. We get it. You're going to dangerous places and singly handedly defeating the terrorists. A better plan however may be to invite them all here to the forum. With that many "I's" and "Me's" in one post it's sure to bore them all to death.

So you get heat for speaking your mind in your companies subforum is that correct? hrm *shrugs* =/

Unfortunately RYP, we live in a world of sissys, whiny-babies and a severe overdose of political correctness. Just saying Merry Christmas can offend some these days.
I think you do a fine job here BTW. :) Peace!

so you are getting bitched at for how you moderate a forum that you pay for? that is hilarious. You banned some troll and speak your mind, that is how the world should be.

That's too funny, the mods eating each others lunch...but at least it got me to look at this subforum.

Knives with bottle openers, cute.

so you are getting bitched at for how you moderate a forum that you pay for? that is hilarious. You banned some troll and speak your mind, that is how the world should be.

DPx is not paying anything to be here. From the FAQ

BladeForums.com is proud to offer industry Manufacturers the ability to have live interaction with their customer base. Our sole requirement for this service is that the manufacturer provide official company representation. We also encourage that the manufacturers help contribute to the community by providing products for our support giveaways & auctions.

BladeForums.com provides a powerful tool in the customer service world, and can be a tremendous boost to your company's public image. With proper customer service personnel & a willingness to interact with your end user base, you will not be disappointed in the results.

Boy o boy o boy. Black flag is probably a more suitable place anyway. Leave your RP#'s at the door. Got a problem? Swap some skin and crack open a cold one.

Boy o boy o boy. Black flag is probably a more suitable place anyway. Leave your RP#'s at the door. Got a problem? Swap some skin and crack open a cold one.

That place is pretty cool, I never joined but I visit every few days. I may just register.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back