Ah, the 1500......

hotrodKelley

BANNED
It was good to see Mike and some of the other HOGs at the show. Mike let me rub and touch, and rub and touch, and rub and rub, on all the INFI I wanted today. I rubbed some blades to much that the coating came off :eek:. Just kidding.

I'm just compensating, because what I really wanted to do was rub and rub on MIKE!:foot::eek::p:D

Just kidding Brother. You know what I'm talking about.;)

Anyway, there was a huge collection at the table and the CGASH are just a awesome thick piece of INFI. I like the standard scales better.

Took a new baby home with me today too from the show. A green bladed CGASH with standard black G-10. I can't show pics right now, as there are some stains on it I haven't been able to clean off yet.:eek::D:thumbup:

It was good to see Mike and some of the other HOGs at the show. Mike let me rub and touch, and rub and touch, and rub and rub, on all the INFI I wanted today. I rubbed some blades to much that the coating came off. Just kidding.

I'm just compensating, because what I really wanted to do was rub and rub on MIKE

Just kidding Brother. You know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, there was a huge collection at the table and the CGASH are just a awesome thick piece of INFI. I like the standard scales better.

Took a new baby home with me today too. I can't show pics right now, as there are some stains on it I haven't been able to clean off yet.:eek::D:thumbup:

TMI TMI TMI TMI !!!!:barf::p

Aaron, where were you man???

1whoporks came and was givin dealios on his wares.

Original AK for $XXX, factory SHBM with satin finish and convex edge for $XXXX.
Glad I brought some extra scratch....:thumbup:

Almost forgot about the Argonne... Someone is missing the boat on that one...BIG TIME

Thanks Chuck!!!

Sounds like we missed it today.

hotrodKelley, ceiw, and I hung around enough that the show guys wanted to charge us for a table. :D

I'll have to get up there on Saturday next time.

Sounds like we missed it today.

hotrodKelley, ceiw, and I hung around enough that the show guys wanted to charge us for a table. :D

I'll have to get up there on Saturday next time.

I'll be down there tomorrow. I had a friend of mine die this week and it has been kind of crappy. I'll be there tomorrow for an hour or two. Hope to see some of you there, Aaron

Sorry to hear of your loss bro.

You take care of what is important.

There will be other shows and knives.:cool:

Back