Aha! A Fennell Forum

So, got your own Bladeforums forum, huh Will? That's great. Congratulations. Just goes to show you how little time I have to dig around in Bladeforums. You've probably had it for a while.

Congratulations, too, on the Talonite Quest. As you know, I had a chance to see it at the show and I know it will be a winner.

Incidentally, who's that good looking man aiming the rifle in the photo in the new Camillus catalog? Take care.

------------------
Fred
Knife Outlet
http://www.knifeoutlet.com

Fred got that one right. Will's great dedication to customer service, easy manner, great communication with us wackos, and all-around enthusiasm for the knife industry gives him a constant, well-deserved fan club that followed him around like little puppies over to Camillus.
smile.gif
LOL I know I'm much more interested in Camillus than I was in the past now that Will is a more visible pointman for the company. Now if he could only snap his fingers and hurry those Beckers and Simoniches out to market!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Don LeHue

The pen is mightier than the sword...outside of arm's reach. Modify radius accordingly for rifle.

Fred,
Great to finally meet you at the SHOTSHOW! Stop by here more often, because the folks that hang out in the CAMILLUS forum seem to always be looking for a place to buy our products, and you have ALL our new stuff on order! I think DonL needs to get in touch with you!

I wish I could say that the 'old guy ' in the catalog with the muzzle loader was my dad, but my father looks way OLDER than that[thank God he doesn't read the forums!].

Don, Fred just needs to know if want want next day shipping on your BK&T or CUDA TALONITE knife when they arrive! Talk amoungst yourselves.......
wink.gif

------------------
Stay Sharp!
Will Fennell
Camillus Cutlery

Back