Ahh...finally...the Wild Boar is gone

I like the new Battle Mistress. I might just order a couple of those! How long does it take for them to make once the order page comes up?

:D

WHAT??????? There is NO battle Mistress in sight:mad: Someone is really really drunk, I know it's not me.

patrickcudd said:
I like the new Battle Mistress. I might just order a couple of those! How long does it take for them to make once the order page comes up?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Somebody is hittin the sauce..... :D

Don't do that! :mad: There are people in this forum with heart conditions ;) :D :D :D

patrickcudd said:

Jerk!!! :D :D You KNOW thats not funny!! you are gonna crash jerrys server doing thing like that :D

OH YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone knows me at all ............AS SOON AS I KNOW YOU ALL WILL KNOW.........Love you all but I think these pranks will give poor me heart attacks.......I got online and about had a well a "hissy fit" cause I am waiting..........so patiently also for................GASP!!! I forgot!!!!! Gotta go all and be chatting with you all..............SOON!!!!!

Amy-0 said:
OH YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone knows me at all ............AS SOON AS I KNOW YOU ALL WILL KNOW.........Love you all but I think these pranks will give poor me heart attacks.......I got online and about had a well a "hissy fit" cause I am waiting..........so patiently also for................GASP!!! I forgot!!!!! Gotta go all and be chatting with you all..............SOON!!!!!

Amy you need a drink!:D

Back