Ahh how do you guys survive

I bought my first two Busses over the last couple days and they both shipped out yesterday. How do you guys survive waiting for them??? I almost bought my third today and I don't even have my first!!

These are the 2 I got:
Hell Razor
2hev69x.jpg

Satin Jack
2v9b18l.jpg

That's my favorite configuration of HR - camo with black paper micarta....nice

I'm having a very similar problem... :grumpy: ...While waiting on my Ganzaaaa stuff, I managed to snag 2 wardens, a Mole Jack, & a Mean St. on the exchange... :thumbup: ;)
...& on eBay just today I swooped down on an original ARK just as the auction was ending. :) I've gotta stop! LOL :D

Jaxx:cool:

You need more, way more!!!!!! What will you do when the zombies attack if you don't grow that collection?????

What?!! LOL ...But I got a whole POSSE of wardens comin'!!! :eek: :eek: ... I love the Wardens and want lots. :)

...AM wanting to get a few FBM's to add to the group. I'll probably bug Amy on Monday. LOL want 6... and MAYBE an LE, too. :D :thumbup:

Once you have INFI, you have something to fondle to pass the time waiting for the next fix.

Waiting on that first knife (or knives) is just he11.

Pictures help but ......

:D

It is what they all say "It is well worth the wait".......... :) :)

I saw that ;)

:D

:D Kinda funny about that... I wanted this Sibert fixed-blade from Steel Addiction, and went to bed figuring that I bagged it. Woke up today to learn that I was totally beat out for the Reliance. (Bummer! I'll have to see if Jujigatame got himself some new Sibert!!) ...So anyway I got around to hunting for Busse when I saw that ARK just 28 minutes B4 auction's end. Ending price seems fair, but I have to see the merch to be sure. :) Nice lookin' blade, but now I need a desert ARK too! LOL I hear that'll be tough. Do ya think I got a good price?

:D Kinda funny about that... I wanted this Sibert fixed-blade from Steel Addiction, and went to bed figuring that I bagged it. Woke up today to learn that I was totally beat out for the Reliance. (Bummer! I'll have to see if Jujigatame got himself some new Sibert!!) ...So anyway I got around to hunting for Busse when I saw that ARK just 28 minutes B4 auction's end. Ending price seems fair, but I have to see the merch to be sure. :) Nice lookin' blade, but now I need a desert ARK too! LOL I hear that'll be tough. Do ya think I got a good price?

Jaxx-

You need an SP NARK as well... Welcome to the addiction.:D

You need more, way more!!!!!! What will you do when the zombies attack if you don't grow that collection?????

Whoops!
Forgot to mention the Ergo Mean St. that I just moved on in the Exchange that TheButcher has listed... I REALLY MUST STOP... But a SMOG Warden set would change my mind!!! :D ...Or a Snakeskin satin Warden, or green, or or or...!!!

Hi Amy!! :) Hope all's well in Busseland!! :thumbup:

I bought my first two Busses over the last couple days and they both shipped out yesterday. How do you guys survive waiting for them??? I almost bought my third today and I don't even haveThese are the 2 I got:
Hell Razor
2hev69x.jpg

Satin Jack
2v9b18l.jpg

BTW, These are really nice Bullitt196!!

:cool:

Thanks for the gratz guys. I'm definitely gonna get some more Infi hopefully around Christmas time, and I'm selling my paintball gun to try and snag an FBM. I picked up the SJ as a good all around camping carry knife and when i saw the HR for such a deal I had to act. I now check the exchange every 30ish minutes!

Thanks for the gratz guys. I'm definitely gonna get some more Infi hopefully around Christmas time, and I'm selling my paintball gun to try and snag an FBM. I picked up the SJ as a good all around camping carry knife and when i saw the HR for such a deal I had to act. I now check the exchange every 30ish minutes!

only every 30 minutes? youre going to miss some great stuff!:D
and i survive by doing what i just did, bought a rat trap on the exchange.
:thumbup: :thumbup:

Wait? What wait, Busse Combat always sends my knife to me the next day!

:eek:

Back