Ain't No Way That This Is The New Satin Jack Tactical. . . Just Ain't No Way!!!!

Jerry Busse

Boy howdy! This new "Satin Jack T" is extremely reminiscent of some of my early knives. . . . If you remember the 1983 fighter I posted a while back you can see the glaring similarity in the lineage. . .

Kinda like a Nuclear Inbred Cousin! ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• satin jack tac.jpg
    satin jack tac.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,387
Sweet! Is that the handle the Desert Jacks will have as well???:eek: :cool: :eek: :cool:

So good, i have even stop fantasizing about knife purchases until BUSSE rolls out the new line up!

I am glad that there are some smaller models that i can justify owning.

frickin awesome jerry!!!:cool: :cool:

those new blades are hotter than a bowl of house o blues GUMBO!:p

Hmmm...the lines remind me a bit of another knife, too. :)

You're just bound and determined to test the limits of my wife's sense of humor, aren't you? ;) :D

Is there no end to this black hole named INFI which devours my money!?!? :eek: I hope not... :D :D :D

-Mark

Boy oh boy is that cool is it 3/16 or 1/4 (please be 3/16 then I will have a new favorite knife)

:cool: Man, the whole new line is variants!!!! Something tells me you guys are gonna get order overloads :D

That thing is awesome!! Yet another must-buy :)

Viewed quickly it looks like a Tali-Whacker with sexy curveed micarta handles.:cool:

Aww crud, I'm gonna quit looking at these. How much does Wadley blood bank offer to donors?

Okay, hold on a minute! That looks too cool. To my little eye, looks like a blend of a SJ and SH, and I like it!

Back