Air Bleeder

Sweet! So, when do I send you my blades for some "work":D:D:D

Awesome! Hopefully more people start getting them now then, and i can get a FSH from the company store at the same time as an air bleeder :D

Leatherman you can send me all the blades you want :D :D :D :D
I was hoping that the prize blade would be in there as well, but it was not. That only means more happy days from the post man! I will get pictures later tonight.

Cerberus :cool:

Got mine also yesterday. Saw a big red,white and blue box on the mailbox with a Busse label and thought HOFSH :eek: :eek: but when I picked it up there wasn't hardly any weight in it. I had almost forgotten about the airbleeder strop. Haven't tried it yet so I need to go do some brush thinning to dull up my blades and give her a go. ;)

Okay...stupid me. Got my strop and started wondering...Green/Gray? What's the difference?

A little help from those with more experience/knowledge?

Hey, uh, by the way... Where does one sign up fot those air bleeders? Please don't tell me it was another limited edition "you'll-never-have-it-dumbass-haha" thingie...

Cyan said:
Hey, uh, by the way... Where does one sign up fot those air bleeders? Please don't tell me it was another limited edition "you'll-never-have-it-dumbass-haha" thingie...

It was a limited edition...you'll never have it dumbass, HAHA :D

Tell me you're joking! :D
But I'll tell you - keep the secret, those bailiffs around my flat musn't know it - I need to obtain one! I Want my LMS razor sharp and TriAngle won't do it if you're abusing absinth... :D

Here is a picture of Jerry demonstrating on how to use the "Air Bleeder".

I was skeptical at first, but this thing just plain works. It will polish the heck out of the edge very quickly! :cool:

Back