Air Rescue Surprise!!

Well guys, all the Air Rescues were shipped out this morning!! But that's not the surprise. The surprise is that I had 5 Tan Air Rescues!! The shipping department randomly picked 5 Air Rescue boxes and put the Tan Air Rescues in them to surprise 5 of you oinkers out there!!!:D

I DO NOT know who is getting these Tan Air Rescues. It would be awesome if whoever receives them would post and let us all know!and of course so you can rub it in everyone's faces!! ;) :D

Skunk if you get one I'm going to have you pick my lottery numbers!!

BB

Now I'm wishing I were more patient - Maybe I would have wound up with a tan one.

I've got my fingers crossed! :D

I am a realist though so I will stick with my dear departed father's advice. Hope in one hand and ... well I think you know the rest. :D

Mmmm. Tan ARK?

That would be blissful. . .

Here's hoping I'm one of the lucky bastiches that got one. :)

That's great news, Kassi! (I almost e-mailed you today about delivery time on my ARK, but figured all good things come in time).
If I get one in tan, I would never gloat (but would be envious of the one's that do).
Thanks for posting the info.
Ok, arithmatic time. If memory serves there were 35 offered and now 5 of those are in tan, so the percentage of getting 1 tan is?

Originally posted by Jerry Busse
We don't have many of these. . . 36 total at this time.

36 . . . to 5. . .

That means people getting an ARK have a 5 in 36 chance or a little worse than 14% chance of netting one of the tan beauts.

Five of us will be lucky, thirty-one of us won't.

Considering how good I am at winning door prizes (I get one about a third the time if they have enough for 90% of the people there) I'm just getting a regular ARK.

Which is more than fine. But tan is really cool.

Oh sure!! Make a mistake with 5 ARKS and then spin it to make us think that 5 of us will be getting something special instead of a screwup. Boy you must think we're really that gullible.

(psst, Kassi, did I get one of them, did I, did I, huh, huh???)

I think a terrific surprise would be if I got one I didn't order...:rolleyes: :D

Any chance of that Kassi?;)

Originally posted by Blade Babe
I DO NOT know who is getting these Tan Air Rescues. It would be awesome if whoever receives them would post and let us all knowSkunk if you get one I'm going to have you pick my lottery numbers!!BB
kassi... sweetheart... if i get one bring no money to blade:cool: :p :)

Back