Airplane Question

J85909266

Gold Member
I'll be flying to Florida this weekend, and I want to take a knife or two to carry with me. Now, I know I can't take one onto the plane on me or in my carry on, but am I allowed to have a folder or two in the bag that I check in at the desk and pick up after I land?

I don't want to lose an expensive folder trying this without knowing for sure, and I'm sure several of you must know the answer to my question.

Thanks in advance.

I flew from Baltimore to Houston this summer and had my BM551 in my checked bag. It arrived with the bag in the same place I left it when I packed. As long as you don't have the knife with you or in a bag that you can get to during the flight you should be alright.

ThreadMoving.jpg

This place has too many forums. Now I'm not going to fget any repiles. :(

Welcome to Floriday and enjoy your visit. You will be fine with the knife/s in your checked in bag.

While here, get a non-resident Concealed Weapons Permit. They are just about a gift down here.

Steve

Try zip tying (or other method of attatchment) the knife to an interior part of your luggage to disuade light-fingered baggage handlers.

Back