Airplane Question

I'll be flying to Florida this weekend, and I want to take a knife or two to carry with me. Now, I know I can't take one onto the plane on me or in my carry on, but am I allowed to have a folder or two in the bag that I check in at the desk and pick up after I land?

I don't want to lose an expensive folder trying this without knowing for sure, and I'm sure several of you must know the answer to my question.

Thanks in advance.

I flew from Baltimore to Houston this summer and had my BM551 in my checked bag. It arrived with the bag in the same place I left it when I packed. As long as you don't have the knife with you or in a bag that you can get to during the flight you should be alright.

Cougar Allen

Buccaneer (ret.)
ThreadMoving.jpg

Welcome to Floriday and enjoy your visit. You will be fine with the knife/s in your checked in bag.

While here, get a non-resident Concealed Weapons Permit. They are just about a gift down here.

Steve

Planterz

Іди на хуй Путін!
Try zip tying (or other method of attatchment) the knife to an interior part of your luggage to disuade light-fingered baggage handlers.