AK ala Okuden

Oku

I did say "2 weeks" and as it happens, I just BARELY made it....This one's a monster..

Full welt construction with screw and post fasteners. 2 pairs of 1.5" slots, and, just for Porkducci, an IWB loop :confused:

I am not including a "belt hangar" or "carry system" as I am not set up to do harnesses and similar stuff....I DO however, suggest that Semper Paratus Tactical could be "just the ticket". In order to save you shipping costs, I'll be happy to hand deliver your sheath to Dan.

I understand that this is not the most streamlined way of doing things, but this way, you will get the best product.

Base price for the Kydex is $150

If you are interested, please respond via e-mail.

Attachments

• Tak2.jpg
    Tak2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 277
  • Tak1.jpg
    Tak1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 434
Nice job Oku. IWB :eek:, how tall is Porkducci? 10' :eek:

I will be contacting you soon to get some pants for my HDs. Do you have any templates or would I have to send you mine?

WoooooHooooo, I'll be able to cruze the malls with my AK-47 hidden with my IWB kydex sheath!

:D

SNAFU, I think Brian has a AD to use but if not, he can borrow mine.

randucci said:
WoooooHooooo, I'll be able to cruze the malls with my AK-47 hidden with my IWB kydex sheath!

:D

SNAFU, I think Brian has a AD to use but if not, he can borrow mine.

Randucci, thanks. I was planning to give him a call this week or next but need more funds. It gets a little "difficult" when you get two HOG FSHs, two HDs, a BR, a HR, and am waiting for the LE SJTAC, all w/in a month. :D

I'll get in touch with you if he needs a knife. Thanks. :thumbup:

SNAFU said:
Randucci, thanks. I was planning to give him a call this week or next but need more funds. It gets a little "difficult" when you get two HOG FSHs, two HDs, a BR, a HR, and am waiting for the LE SJTAC, all w/in a month. :D

I'll get in touch with you if he needs a knife. Thanks. :thumbup:

Wow, a HOG-in-Training!:D :D :D

Great Sheath!:thumbup:

I'm tempted to get an AK - must resist!:foot: :foot:

Porkuden -- Great looking sheath! :thumbup:

Porkducci -- You'll be the envy of mall ninjas everywhere. :rolleyes:

SNAFU -- I know what you mean. An AK-47, Mini EU-17, 3 HDs, a 3 Finger & bringing the MOAB back home have my CC spinning. :eek:

Oku said:
I did say "2 weeks" and as it happens, I just BARELY made it....This one's a monster..

Full welt construction with screw and post fasteners. 2 pairs of 1.5" slots, and, just for Porkducci, an IWB loop :confused:

I am not including a "belt hangar" or "carry system" as I am not set up to do harnesses and similar stuff....I DO however, suggest that Semper Paratus Tactical could be "just the ticket". In order to save you shipping costs, I'll be happy to hand deliver your sheath to Dan.

I understand that this is not the most streamlined way of doing things, but this way, you will get the best product.

Base price for the Kydex is $150

If you are interested, please respond via e-mail.

That's a monster Brian, nice work!

Very nice Oku! Your work is always impeccable. :D but the IWB loop is just disturbing. :p

Awesome sheath Brian! :thumbup: I'll be adding one to my order. :D

now it needs something like this Bladerigger swordsling to keep it in place :)

swordsling.jpg

leatherman said:
Very nice Oku! Your work is always impeccable. :D but the IWB loop is just disturbing. :p

Would the IWB carry work while wearing shorts?

actually, i've tried it and iwb is rather akward... i do it with most of my longer blades when im transfering it from car to building in public places, and did it with the ak47 several times. it makes for akward walking, and kinda has to be kept in the front in order to maintain concealement

I am thinking that across the back carry is pretty much the easiest way to tote my AK.
So far, it has been carried mostly in the backseat of my Cherokee, in the cool cardboard sheath, which is now wrapped in brown duck tape so it looks a little less like crap.

I think this one was pushed back a few pages during the attack. We had some good guys get hurt that evening.

Blisters count don't they?

;) :D

Back