• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

AK's all gone???

Did i miss something? There's no AK's left at the Company Store...

They were disappearing before, but they always came back. :confused: It seems like they've been gone now for a day or two. Did someone buy them, or is this just one of those pranksters who fills up their basket w/no intention of buying?

They've disappeared from the Company Store for days at a time before, so the fact that they've been gone for a while doesn't necessarily mean that they're gone for good. However, for whatever it's worth, when I asked a couple weeks ago, I was told that the blacks were gone for good and stock was low on the rest.

Boars are gone too! BCS is officially an empty house. All the clothings but no meat :cool:

There's no way the War Boars are really sold out already. I'm guessing Skunk just hasn't gotten around to restocking.

One thing that I've noticed is that Skunk will typically only list about five of each knife in the store at any given time. (This may not be the case with special offerings, which seem to get dumped in the store all ar once.) If someone buys them all, the store won't have them until Skunk gets around to restocking. My guess is that he's been passed out drunk since the Yellow Warden incident.

Seems both products asked about are showing on the Co. store now.

mike

ps -6:11am by my watch

we have ak's and boars, they were just being unattended in a shopping cart. they will time out and they will show up again. :cool:

we have ak's and boars, they were just being unattended in a shopping cart. seems this same guy keeps loading his cart and falling asleep. unless he is doing it on purpose in which case he's a childish cocksucker.

Just my humble opinion, but when/if confirmed that this guy is a "childish cocksucker" he should have his IP address banned, unless of course he is a regular customer who brings alot of cash your way on a regular basis. In which case, he's paying his way and putting money in your pocket, which means you'd probably be more likely to put up with said "childish cocksucker" games.

YMMV

Just my humble opinion, but when/if confirmed that this guy is a "childish cocksucker" he should have his IP address banned, unless of course he is a regular customer who brings alot of cash your way on a regular basis. In which case, he's paying his way and putting money in your pocket, which means you'd probably be more likely to put up with said "childish cocksucker" games.
True.... but a warning email should be sent first! IMHO.

Guys, keep it clean please. I don't have virgin ears, but I like to start my day off with some cleanliness and that's why I come here ;)

Mmmmmmmm... Infi:cool:

Back