AKTI Knife-Giveaway Contest #1 - Why join AKTI?

Its the 18th, you are killing me man
wink.gif

Individuals will be e-mailed - and I will post something on the forum - with Sal, CJ and Les busy and traveling - we have to finalize decisions yet.
Jan

------------------
Jan Billeb
Executive Director, AKTI

Thanks for the update, Jan.

By the way - will we be able to renew our memberships at BladeShow?

------------------
Knowledge without understanding is knowledge wasted.
Understanding without knowledge is a rare gift - but not an impossibility.
For the impossible is always possible through faith. - Bathroom graffiti, gas station, Grey, TN, Dec, 1988

AKTI Member #A000831

Hey Jan,

I peered around on the AKTI website to see if I could find any of these testimonials on the reasons / benefits of joining. Couldn't find any of them, however. On what part of the site will they eventually appear? (Or have they already appeared?)

------------------
Guyon
AKTI Member #A001044

"The hardest knife ill used doth lose his edge."
-William Shakespeare, Sonnet 95

Hi,

Yes, you can renew at Blade - at our meeting. We have decided not to accept Blade's offer for booth space. Having people there all three days was a problem this year.

The responses aren't on the site yet - we're in the process of changing our server and won't add them until we have everything ready. It all just takes so much time! (and energy).

Hope to see several of you at Blade!

Jan

------------------
Jan Billeb
Executive Director, AKTI

I had forgotten about this contest and stumbled on it while looking for another post.

Who were the big winners? Were they posted in a separate thread?

------------------
Guyon
AKTI Member #A001044

"The hardest knife ill used doth lose his edge."
-William Shakespeare, Sonnet 95

Hey Jan, I've been putting it off for too long. Please email with instructions for joining.

thanks,
phantom4

------------------
who dares, wins

The big winners are yet to be announced - and I'll post it to a new thread. The responses will be on the web site in the membership section and titled Why Join AKTI.

Sorry for taking so long announcing winners. I'm hoping we have it together to announce at the annual meeting just before the Blade Show.

------------------
Jan Billeb
Executive Director, AKTI

Back