Al Mar SERE 2000 parts sizes

Howdy,
I recently bought a used Al Mar Mini SERE 2000.
The previous owner stripped out the heads of the scale screws and the pivot bolt screw is chewed up as well. The washers also need to be replaced.
I finally got it taken apart and cleaned. I need to replace the screws and the washers
Does anyone know the sizes of the scale screws, the pivot bolt screw, and the washers?
Thanks in advance

I don't have the mini, I have the full size. Maybe they use the same size parts. Here are the sizes for the full-size SERE 2000.

The pivot screw is 4mm diameter x 6mm long.

The handle screws are 2mm dia. x 4mm long.

The washers are tricky. The full-size SERE pivot is 6mm, but I can't find any 6mm washers of the same thickness (.015" thick). My suggestion would be to get washers with an inner diameter of 1/4", and an outer diameter of 1/2" (the stock washers are a fraction over 1/2"). The 1/4" hole is larger than the pivot, but they will still work. This is all assuming they use the same size parts for both.

I get my knife pivot washers from knifekits.com and USAKnifemaker.com.

You might want to add the word "mini" to your thread title. It might help find someone with the mini.

Last edited:
Thanks
I don't have the mini, I have the full size. Maybe they use the same size parts. Here are the sizes for the full-size SERE 2000.

The pivot screw is 4mm diameter x 6mm long.

The handle screws are 2mm dia. x 4mm long.

The washers are tricky. The full-size SERE pivot is 6mm, but I can't find any 6mm washers of the same thickness (.015" thick). My suggestion would be to get washers with an inner diameter of 1/4", and an outer diameter of 1/2" (the stock washers are a fraction over 1/2"). The 1/4" hole is larger than the pivot, but they will still work. This is all assuming they use the same size parts for both.

I get my knife pivot washers from knifekits.com and USAKnifemaker.com.

You might want to add the word "mini" to your thread title. It might help find someone with the mini.
Thank you!

Back