Albers Cutlery Company

But only 15 knives are sold at a time! This means his entire yearly output is less than one single GEC cover of one single knife pattern. It is good to be realistic.
Interesting. Didn’t realize each release is only 15 knives. I’m surprised the last release didn’t sell out quicker than it did. I bought a micarta on the last run, and thought about picking up another cover but decided to leave it for someone else. I did have time to hem and haw though.

Eric! Your inbox is (unsurprisingly) full. I’d love to be on an announce list if there is one? Or just watch this thread?

Obligatory Karen Review: Maker doesn’t even have space in his inbox to accept my money. I would like to speak to the manager of this establishment!

What a bunch of whiners! Eric is making incredible knives, selling them for reasonable prices and creating demand. If you can get one, be glad! If you can't, quit whining.

I personally do NOT have one yet, but I won't be whining or complaining about it. Keep it up and kill the goose that lays the golden eggs!

But only 15 knives are sold at a time! This means his entire yearly output is less than one single GEC cover of one single knife pattern. It is good to be realistic.

I believe the first run had only 15 knives, which is why I still can't get over my luck in landing one. :eek::cool::D The second run had quite a bit more if I'm not mistaken.

I believe the first run had only 15 knives, which is why I still can't get over my luck in landing one. :eek::cool::D The second run had quite a bit more if I'm not mistaken.
That makes more sense. It seemed like the last run lasted longer than 15 knives should have. Looking forward to the next one! Eric is a true craftsman!

Looks like first initial test run was 15 knives.

For the website launch he was shooting for closer to 50. As is evident in a pic earlier in this thread and also his posts. This is info I just gathered looking back on here. Take a gander good stuff in here.

Eric! Your inbox is (unsurprisingly) full. I’d love to be on an announce list if there is one? Or just watch this thread?

Obligatory Karen Review: Maker doesn’t even have space in his inbox to accept my money. I would like to speak to the manager of this establishment!

With how hard it seems to be to be successful in the knife industry... I hope the full inbox is one problem Eric continues to have for the foreseeable future. It’s pretty cool seeing how excited people are about these knives. :)

OzzPrime OzzPrime you need to go to his website and join the announcement list.

https://alberscutlery.com/

ea42 ea42 should not be allowed to post here unless he has at least 5 knives available for sale on his website

What a bunch of whiners! Eric is making incredible knives, selling them for reasonable prices and creating demand. If you can get one, be glad! If you can't, quit whining.

I personally do NOT have one yet, but I won't be whining or complaining about it. Keep it up and kill the goose that lays the golden eggs!

With a knife maker membership, Eric can post anything he he wants in the correct sections.
Standard rules apply:
He can only post pictures of knives that are already sold when posting in the discussion sections.
And like any other knife maker member, he need not have standing stock when he posts. If he is posting about unsold knives, he needs to post about them in the exchange.

And perhaps we can address one another in a more friendly tone. For Eric, it's a business. For us, it's a hobby. Hobbies are supposed to be fun.

I have a question: am I the only person who sits in front of their computer all day with their e-mail account open so they do not miss the newsletter announcing a new run of Eric’s masterpieces?

Back