Albers Cutlery Company

50 knives on this run with 35 stag and 15 hemp.

Congrats to those of you who snagged one, I wish I had more so that no one missed out but I think 50 is about my limit for a batch size, otherwise it'll seem like I'll never get done.
That number generally takes me about a month to six weeks to complete. Soon as I get these shipped out (I forgot Monday is a holiday!) I'll get started on the next run. Here's a shot of one of the boxes of finished stag
to give you an idea of how they turned out:

View attachment 1721724

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Eric

love how the Eric's Jack 2.0 came out!

Congrats to those of you who snagged one, I wish I had more so that no one missed out but I think 50 is about my limit for a batch size, otherwise it'll seem like I'll never get done.
That number generally takes me about a month to six weeks to complete. Soon as I get these shipped out (I forgot Monday is a holiday!) I'll get started on the next run. Here's a shot of one of the boxes of finished stag

View attachment 1721724

Eric
Those are beautiful Eric. I am sure the owners will love them, but I’m secretly hoping at least one doesn‘t and he will re-sell it to me.

Those are beautiful Eric. I am sure the owners will love them, but I’m secretly hoping at least one doesn‘t and he will re-sell it to me.
You said it! I have a lot of nice GECs that I would readily sacrifice to get one of these nice stags.

View attachment 1721724

Eric

There isn't a bad one in that bunch - they all look fantastic!

View attachment 1721724

Eric
These are all fantastic! I'd have a difficult time picking a favorite.

To date, this is my favorite of Eric's single blade jacks. Wonder if the stag will knock it down a notch?
79kAwW7.jpg

View attachment 1721724

Eric
Wow, amazing Stag!!!

Boy those hemp wood covers are about the most pretty wood I’ve seen 😍 almost looks like kudu in the pictures.

Back