Alert!!! . . . Amy Is Out Wandering The Cornfields Of Fulton County!!!! . . . .

Jerry Busse

. . . Garth is believed to be dead and stuffed in a suitcase that Amy is dragging behind her!!!!

Apparently the "Knife-A-Day" program has been a little stressful for the folks in the office!!!!

We simply were not ready for the enormity of the onslaught that the trough has had to endure!!!!

I blame you HOGs!!!!!!

With hundreds of "Knife-A-Day" emails flooding us on the daily since Saturday, it has become obvious that something must change immediately!

So, in order to deal with this insanity, we are going to suspend the "Knife-A-Day" program after tonight's offer, in favor of a more manageable handful of larger Ganzaaas.

I am drinking heavily and hoping for a peaceful end to this insanity!!

Save us all ! ! ! ! !

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :cool:

Knife-A-Day was an awesome idea and I enjoyed it while it lasted! Sorry it was too overwhelming but totally get it, looking forward to the upcoming Ganzas.

Jerry, you need to set up special "Ganza" email addy's and not the ones used for daily biz - Considering the avalanche *which I never thought about and apparently neither did you* ..... Yeah, I'm surprised there's not an ongoing search for your carcass! LOL!

How about 1 Ganza a week? I think that might even be better as I didn't even catch this last one till yesterday and it clicked - I don't have a KlinkHammer` Hmmmm I should have one :)

Leave it to Boss to institute a ton of work for Amy-0, blissfully unaware of how much chaos he has unleashed....

Better mind your P's and Q's or you might get shanked by Amy-0

Last edited:
Ok...so I'm taking this as a hint for a new Team Gemini offering....Amy dragging Garth in a bag...sounds like an episode of TWD...but I could be wrong? Either way...thanks Boss and Crew for all ya Do!
I wonder if Amy had Garth "just look at the flowers Garth" ....like Carol....lol

Ok...so I'm taking this as a hint for a new Team Gemini offering....Amy dragging Garth in a bag...sounds like an episode of TWD...but I could be wrong? Either way...thanks Boss and Crew for all ya Do!
I wonder if Amy had Garth "just look at the flowers Garth" ....like Carol....lol
MOAR TEAM GEMINI! I like the way you think!

Well I can confirm she was at work today since I received an email confirming my snag of last nights offer..... So it is possible Garth is wandering around with open wounds.
Ya know, cell service can be pretty good in corn field these days... No concrete and rebar blocking signals!

Open wounds.... sounds like someone was at the grinding station with tequila in hand!

Back