All about Bucklites and Selector's & 110's & 112's LTs and Slims ...

HI all, here's a few of my Bucklite knives.... I know some of you on the forum know that I collect Bucklite knives... 414s, 422s, 412s, 426s and the small ones... I'm looking for a few more College ones and some others so if anyone can help me find them or see them on the bay or somewhere else... Please e-mail me and let me know... Thanks for your help... ITE

422s a few of them...

B6i1FQs.jpg

A89gijQ.jpg

k3HjAb9.jpg

:) :thumbup: :)

Last edited:
:)Thanks everyone, does anyone else have any other different kind of Bucklite knives to share with me and eveyone else??? I would love to see what I am missing... Here's some more 422s that I got last year, Thanks to Larry O... So post some pics of your lites, 412s,414s,422s,426s or 425s and there sheaths... Thanks again, ITE

422s...
P4200252.jpg

422s...
P4200253.jpg

422s...
P4200241.jpg

422s...
P4200242.jpg

422s...
P4200246.jpg

422s...
P4200247.jpg

422s...
P4200250.jpg

422s...
P4200251.jpg

:)

well not i said the fly
that is a collorfull collection !!!

you know 'sway and i both send you picts when we can
you need the micarta sided ones dont you?

Wow, cool lites ITE, I have been researching lites a little, I only have 440 series but was figgering on expanding-with all those to choose from, I'm not so sure...esp with you out there as competition;)-I'll be glad to keep an eye out for ya.

Wow, cool lites ITE, I have been researching lites a little, I only have 440 series but was figgering on expanding-with all those to choose from, I'm not so sure...esp with you out there as competition;)-I'll be glad to keep an eye out for ya.

Thanks imafritz, there's lots of different lites out there... I can't buy them all... I try to buy two of each only... But I do have 3 of some... I don't really know how many different bucklites are out there.... But I'm working on getting two of each... One at a time... I don't have any 440s series yet, well I don't think so anyway... How do you like like the 440s??? Thanks for your help... ITE

Thanks imafritz, there's lots of different lites out there... I can't buy them all... I try to buy two of each only... But I do have 3 of some... I don't really know how many different bucklites are out there.... But I'm working on getting two of each... One at a time... I don't have any 440s series yet, well I don't think so anyway... How do you like like the 440s??? Thanks for your help... ITE

You are trying to become the Noah of bucklites with 2 of each:p I like the 440series very much, esp 442 which is a good size. 444 too small for my liking and 446 Goliath I love but is ridiculous size to carry edc. I like the 1st version of the bucklites next and not real fond of the look of the 88-95 version.

You are trying to become the Noah of bucklites with 2 of each:p I like the 440series very much, esp 442 which is a good size. 444 too small for my liking and 446 Goliath I love but is ridiculous size to carry edc. I like the 1st version of the bucklites next and not real fond of the look of the 88-95 version.

imafritz, I like the 1st generation bucklite knives the best 84-87.... But I do have some of the second generation one piece ones... I use my 422 olive drab the most... I'm trying to get a 446 Goliath from a friend...

422OD...

:)

Last edited:

I also have a 444 that I found, it is often in my pocket.

imafritz, I like the 1st generation bucklite knives the best 84-87.... But I do have some of the second generation one piece ones... I use my 422 olive drab the most... I'm trying to get a 446 Goliath from a friend...

422OD...

You'll like the 446, it's a brute. Wish I had a 2nd to send you-theyre not as common on the bay, sometimes none sometimes 1 or 2. The good thing is they almost always seem to be new or like new condition.

Back