All members please read..............

In the near future I will begin offering BladeForums exclusive products. These will be special buys which I make on closeouts and many other items. These items will not compete with dealers and all profits will go right back into this forum to fund advertising in the mags, software and other goodies. I have negotiated special rates with the magazines for us but the only way I can afford to do it is if you guys help out.

So look for the BladeForums.com Store in the next couple of weeks.

The first items will be knives (Duh) and comming soon will be shirts, hats and other items like the Spyderco Tie Tac knife.

I hope you all enjoy what we are doing here and look for many more things to come.

STAY TUNED

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

Mike whatever you pick please make it lefty friendly!! Thanks Nick

Mike,

Straighten me out please! Are you saying that the Bladeforum Tie Clipits that we have a current survey about are going to be acquired by you and sold through a forum store???? You've negotiated the special run with Sal already???? Please, say I understand things right!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
-=[Bob]=-

Keep yer powder dry and cutters hair poppin' sharp!

That is basically how it will play out. The store will buy items and sell them at a minimum price. If I have items I will sell them to the store at cost so I do not make a profit. Donations which manufacturers make which are not for the drawing will be sold to help support the site and to advertise. The more we advertise the more members we get. The more members we get the more fun you guys have.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
www.wowinc.com

Hey Mike you posted the message to early. Now I have to wait a couple of weeks man how is a guy suppost to handly that
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by gregj62 (edited 17 January 1999).]

Again the store will not compete with dealers. We will have special BladeForums exclusives and/or closeouts which I run accross.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
www.wowinc.com

Mike,

Obviously you can count me in for some Spyderco tie clipits in abalone, stainless or whatever and with or without a cloissone Bladeforums.com logos (naturally I'd prefer with
smile.gif
)!

Great news Mike!

------------------
-=[Bob]=-

Keep yer powder dry and cutters hair poppin' sharp!

Back