Photos All my longing!!!

Very Nice- I think you have more than those ;) - I've been watching you gobble them up in lots- You have snagged a lot of seriously awesome stuff and some beautiful works of art this is for sure! Certainly jumping into it head first, all in- :thumbsup:

Question- first picture- 4th down- what are those scales? Look like ferns or something? I have not seen that before-

Very Nice- I think you have more than those ;) - I've been watching you gobble them up in lots- You have snagged a lot of seriously awesome stuff and some beautiful works of art this is for sure! Certainly jumping into it head first, all in- :thumbsup:

Question- first picture- 4th down- what are those scales? Look like ferns or something? I have not seen that before-
Thanks,those two are FBM PROTOTYPE,i think.

Nice pics for sure. I agree, don't hold back bro, show us. I too have seen ya snatch quite a few good ones. Lay the pork out and share.....lol.

Thats almost a new knife every week! Slow down and enjoy them:eek:....I'mmm just jealous, great collection:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think that's fossilized brain coral, if me last couple memory cells are firin'

You've been fortunate that Busse secondary pricing is down.

Most of these knives would have cost much, much more a couple of years ago.

You've been fortunate that Busse secondary pricing is down.

Most of these knives would have cost much, much more a couple of years ago.
Really?that is wonderful,happened to meet a good time.

Welcome, and talk about diving in with both feet!

That's a great collection you've built there in a really short time!
Congrats!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back