ALL NEW Busse Pets Thread

IMG_9981.jpegIMG_9985.jpeg

I haven’t been able to post anything here for awhile. Lost my sidekick Charlie to cancer 06/22/22 ( the ginger blockhead in my avatar). Not having a dog after having one at your side for a decade is a tough thing to get used to.

I had a chance to adopt a pupper today - giant goofball with excellent disposition and ready for adventure. Thank you to Survivalistd Survivalistd and T Two36 for making this possible. Appreciate you guys.

dogboye dogboye - hang in there man, hope for the best. Love the shit out of your pup.

Sorry for not posting much lately. Busy life.

I started this thread when we adopted our darling boy Truman 8 years ago.

It is with heavy heart to report that we lost our dear boy recently. He made it to 10 and a half. 😢

Dogs are the most amazing creatures. They teach us about ourselves and life on so many levels. Nothing quite compares to it.

Anyway, RIP my beautiful boy. I will never forget you. See you on the other side.

A5TvvYf.jpg

It is with heavy heart to report that we lost our dear boy recently. He made it to 10 and a half. 😢

Dogs are the most amazing creatures. They teach us about ourselves and life on so many levels. Nothing quite compares to it.

Anyway, RIP my beautiful boy. I will never forget you. See you on the other side.

A5TvvYf.jpg
Aw, damn, Rob (& Karen), I'm so sorry to hear this. You both gave him the best life an adopted companion could ever hope for, & I'm sure he loved & appreciated you both very much & enjoyed every minute he had with you both.
My condolences to y'all... 😔

dogboye dogboye - hang in there man, hope for the best. Love the shit out of your pup.
Thank you. I certainly am, and will continue to as long as possible.

A5TvvYf.jpg
I am so sorry for your loss, RobStanley RobStanley . There aren't many things that hurt worse.

Back