All New MountainManDu Coming Wednesday 12-13-17. . . Specs, Pics, & Pricing!!!

That looks like you had some fun! Do you still like it over the cpk, how is it to some of the other chopper you have, had? Still no shipping notice for me yet, I guess I’ll go play with my other knives :)
Thanks for the new pic’s!

The thing I realized about the 2 & the CPK Medium Chopper compared to the INFI MMD for my own personal uses anyway, was that I needed a big knife that I wasn’t afraid to really beat on.
I was planning to use it for some really heavy duty work, sometimes bloody, some times covered in pine sap, etc.
The CPK is an excellent knife & a tool capable of getting very very sharp, but for me the MMD is just more practical in this case for what I intended to do with it. The MMD also fits in my own hands better, that & I am more of a hard user of my knives than a collector & not really one to be buying and putting them away in a safe, or one to be worrying about damaging the edge, finish etc., so once I had both here in my hands & comparing the 2nside by side the BIG finish MMD seemed to me to be the one I would carry and use more often, worry free.
The CPK is a big & beautiful knife and there is also another even bigger chopper coming from them very soon that I will try and get ahold of, but I know I will keep the MMD no matter what. For whatever reason I just felt that the Busse with INFI was the more practical tool for my applications out in the field, out in the woods, hunting & getting fuel-wood, carrying with me in a pack or in my truck, etc.
If I was competitive in knife competitions and I needed a tool for that kind of use, I may have kept my CPK.
Everyone has their own idea of the right tool for their own situation and the intended use, the Busse MMD was the one that I felt like I could really use it, & beat on it, and not worry about anything.
I hope that makes sense, and in no way am I trying to influence anyone away from CPK, they make great knives, are a great company, and are great people.

9 months now? Really? Seriously, 9 months? I have to say hey, i like busse knives but yeah this is ridiculous. Sorry but im done checking email for a blade that never shows up and then when it does, i have to go find a sheath for it.

9 months now? Really? Seriously, 9 months? I have to say hey, i like busse knives but yeah this is ridiculous. Sorry but im done checking email for a blade that never shows up and then when it does, i have to go find a sheath for it.

Think the troll is gone now.
Edited my post.

Last edited:
I feel that I am always waiting on something or someone, some things are worth the wait. I am always waiting on my wife, and l wouldn’t have it any other way! The wait for Busse and kin worth it, and if it is not what I was expecting I sell for cost if not more. Worth it! Now this is my opinion yours may very!

1st blade that I ever ordered directly from Busse was this one, The MMD.
I got impatient but it was worth the wait in the end. I held on, & glad I did.
I ordered mine with a badass sheath from Busse also, you must have skipped that ?
I bought over 25 other Busse knives in the meantime from other members, & sold some & still use some .
Firm believer in “you only cry once when you pay for high quality gear”.
Good luck, maybe make a phone call and ask their friendly customer service about your order?
Yeah yeah, ive heard all the stories of how long folks use to wait. It doesnt change the fact that my wife can squirt out a baby in less time that it takes to get a busse. Maybe if they would stop drinking for a while the orders would not take an unreasonable amount of time to produce a blade. Btw, a close personal life long friend of mine just died from alcoholism. Yeah he was bleeding down his throat and digesting his own blood but still could not quit. He chose to leave his wife and children to live in a tent in the woods to continue his self destruction. So here is a tip for the busse crew, put down the bottle and get busy filling your orders. So sick of the lets drink bs and everyone here acting like they are celebrities for being drunk all the damn time!

I feel that I am always waiting on something or someone, some things are worth the wait. I am always waiting on my wife, and l wouldn’t have it any other way! The wait for Busse and kin worth it, and if it is not what I was expecting I sell for cost if not more. Worth it! Now this is my opinion yours may very!
I have plenty of busse blades and honestly mbb does a better job. Nor do i have to wait even for a custom one of a kind blade. Too much hype, not enough action.

Noble
has 0 buys, & 0 sales on BladeForums trading profile. This should be moved to Whine and cheese.
My Ignore list only grows but I smile everyday.
Call Busse if you have a Busse related problem...
So what? I've bought all my busse new, and i never sell any of my collection, that's why its called a collection. Why would anyone wait for 9 months only to sell it? Unless you are just a middleman looking to upsell to make a quick buck? So tell me smart guy, one product, any product that takes 9+ months for delivery? I had a sword hand forged in the jungles of thailand by a local thats been forging for 35 years, beautifull 5160, full flat grind, flawless, $300, got it in 6 months from thailand, not the next state over from me. But i guess you consider yourself some kind of expert on someting? More than likely drinking and falling down right?

View attachment 967498
So what? I've bought all my busse new, and i never sell any of my collection, that's why its called a collection. Why would anyone wait for 9 months only to sell it? Unless you are just a middleman looking to upsell to make a quick buck? So tell me smart guy, one product, any product that takes 9+ months for delivery? I had a sword hand forged in the jungles of thailand by a local thats been forging for 35 years, beautifull 5160, full flat grind, flawless, $300, got it in 6 months from thailand, not the next state over from me. But i guess you consider yourself some kind of expert on someting? More than likely drinking and falling down right?

Noble
has 0 buys, & 0 sales on BladeForums trading profile. This should be moved to Whine and cheese.
My Ignore list only grows but I smile everyday.
Call Busse if you have a Busse related problem...
Thats all you got is a weak meme, pffft. I see you have a lot of buy/sells. I guess that makes you a professional drunkard idiot then? Hey, Lets Drink just like in high school! Where's the beer bong bitches? Its party time! Woooo hoooo! Bunch of adolescent idiots. Grow up much????

View attachment 967504
Misery loves company.
Going out to play with my Mountainmandu
Have fun, dont get too shitfaced. What the hell is that supposed to mean anyway, playing with your knife. You just going to cut some stuff that doesnt need to be cut, wow what fun. If its yard work i prefer a cheap cold steel machete to get the job done not a new $400 busse ya goober.

I'm no smart guy, but how about a Ferrari? The wait is a couple years, and it takes a heck of a lot more than a dollar down to get on the list.
Yeah well thats a luxury sports vehicle that costs over 100k so i fail to see your point. Think of it this way. The earth has gone three quarters around the sun since i placed my order, for a .... knife. The hype does not equal the product. And i have yet to see any videos of any busse cutting through a piece of quarter plate on edge in a vice with a ball peen hammer.

Thats all you got is a weak meme, pffft. I see you have a lot of buy/sells. I guess that makes you a professional drunkard idiot then? Hey, Lets Drink just like in high school! Where's the beer bong bitches? Its party time! Woooo hoooo! Bunch of adolescent idiots. Grow up much????
You can put a end to the name calling and insults or I can do it for you... choice is yours.

You can put a end to the name calling and insults or I can do it for you... choice is yours.
Name calling and insults? I have kept if clean after being called names and insulted for speaking the truth. No cussing at all. All i did was say 9 months wait is bs and im done. Free speach much? Ban me, see if i care. VPN?? Since i have been on this board its been all hype, a lot of butt kissing and a whole bunch of lets drink. I wonder how many alcoholics and recovering alcoholics appreciate that talk? I fully expect you to now ban alcoholic talk, this is a family friendly site right? Thats not good for the kiddies right? How about less partying like a frat house and more delivering? Threatening to ban me is not a good business idea, trust me.

Back