• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD-Olights, Backpack, & Messenger Bag

Getting rid of some extra stuff. Everything is priced with lower 48 shipping and paypal fees included. If you want multiple items, I will take $8 off for every additional item.

SPF-Purple Olight SR2 Baton2- Excellent shape, comes with box and all accessories. Has less than an hour of actual use. $SPF
SOLD- Orange Olight SR1 Baton2- Brand new, comes with box and all accessories. Took it out of box and realized it's too small. Literally minutes of actual use. $SOLD
uP3Tknk.jpg

SPF-Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Bag- Great condition, light use. $SPF
euNi0oH.jpg

nAgGP7T.jpg

YB8a7Zj.jpg

SOLD- Fjallraven Backpack- User condtion with some staining. Everything is in great condition other than the stains and I am not real sure how to get stains out of canvas, so maybe they can be removed, maybe not. $SOLD
r8iIp8f.jpg

NE0UiiF.jpg

55xFdZ4.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the Fjällraven backpack, please.

Zieg

Getting rid of some extra stuff. Everything is priced with lower 48 shipping and paypal fees included. If you want multiple items, I will take $8 off for every additional item.

Purple Olight SR2 Baton2- Excellent shape, comes with box and all accessories. Has less than an hour of actual use. $55
SPF- Orange Olight SR1 Baton2- Brand new, comes with box and all accessories. Took it out of box and realized it's too small. Literally minutes of actual use. $SPF
uP3Tknk.jpg

Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Bag- Great condition, light use. $45
euNi0oH.jpg

nAgGP7T.jpg

YB8a7Zj.jpg

Fjallraven Backpack- User condtion with some staining. Everything is in great condition other than the stains and I am not real sure how to get stains out of canvas, so maybe they can be removed, maybe not. $45
r8iIp8f.jpg

NE0UiiF.jpg

55xFdZ4.jpg

Back