• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All sold or withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCar

Gold Member
Please read all details before claiming a knife.

PayPal only, please. Will ship via USPS First Class Mail within 2 days of payment. Will only ship to the address provided in PayPal if "goods and services" option is used. Thank you.

If you can't pm in blade forums, then you'll need to provide your email address in the thread, so I can contact you. Visitor messages don't work well for me. Of course, you can go back later and edit out your email address. Thank you.

1. #85 Not for sale.

2. #77 Barlow in dessert Ironwood, clip + coping. There are some small marks on the bolster (see pics), otherwise Like new in tube. Never carried or used. Withdrawn.

3. #77 barlow in blood red sawcut bone. Like new in tube. Never carried or used. SOLD

4. #85 Beavertail. Centering is off by just a hair. Like new in tube. Never carried or used. SOLD.

OrMkCYz.jpg

kawGq8o.jpg

jCv38Wk.jpg

WO5HI8y.jpg

dumney6.jpg

gLJYnqJ.jpg

NhTSoWu.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the red sawcut 77. Email is (removed)

Last edited:
xxxxxxx@yahoo.com about the 85 beaver
I'm a bit confused about about the 85 Beaver. 1. S Shirl asked if it was available. I replied yes, but S Shirl did not expressly claim it. When I returned to the thread I saw all of the following at once. 2. T Tim Grace gave contact information and asked me to reach out about it, but did not expressly claim it. 3. S Shirl explicitly claimed it. 4. S Shirl gave an email address. 5. S Shirl claims to have sent a payment (how, I don't know because I had not yet provided payment information. And to be clear, I've received no funds). I've sent payment info to S Shirl and I let him know I've not received payment from him as his post claims. I've given 4 hours for him to make payment before I open the 85 to other buyers. I'm contacting T Tim Grace now to see if he has questions or wants seconds.

I'll take it please send your email that you want pay paled.
In an effort to be completely above boards, I'm going with S Shirl first since he was the first to state explicitly that he wants it. T Tim Grace , your post could be construed as a desire to buy, but it's no less vauge than S Shirl 's question about its availability, so again, by this second line of logic, S Shirl would get first crack. Trying my best to be fair. I don't know either of you gentlemen. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back