• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD SPECIAL PAIR, VINTAGE STAG KA BAR LO AND CURRENT CASE BARLOW

Leslie Tomville

Gold Member
View attachment 1113777 View attachment 1113776 View attachment 1113780 View attachment 1113778

I am selling these knives in pairs. Each pair SOLD which includes shipping and US domestic shipping. All knives are in top notch condition. Sorry about the fingerprints and oil marks. The blades and bolsters are actually very clean. The Kabar is a vintage knife with some minor handling marks. The Case Barlow is brand new. They all have great fit and finish with smooth action. All except the Kabar have original packaging. Please send me a message if you would like to discuss in greater detail or make an offer. I will also consider selling them separately.

The first pair is SOLD to Jeff.

The second pair is SOLD the Kabar Stag Barlow and the Case Barlow. The Stag on the Kabar is exceptional and not thick. I would say it is slim for Stag. It is truly an exceptional knife which I should not be selling.

Last edited:
Back