• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All Sold

Texoma

Gold Member
These were all purchased on the exchange, safe queens since, only out for pictures and they will all ship in their tube. Please follow the exchange rules and keep all comments, questions and offers out of the thread. First "I’ll take it" post followed by a prompt PM gets it and I have the right to sell to whom I please. If you can't PM because of your membership level post your email address in this thread and you can edit/remove later. I only accept PayPal G&S, will ship USPS priority small flat rate box tomorrow and will only ship to Contiguous United States, sorry to all others.

Some of these knives are cross listed and will consider trades listed on this link.
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/wtt-gec-sfo-sfa-for-northwoods.1734463/

852118 Salmon Acrylic $old good action and nice F&F

85sa1.jpg

85sa2.jpg

852118EO Blood Red Jig Bone $old good action and nice F&F except I feel the bullet end could been a little tighter from the factory

85red1.jpg

85red2.jpg

852118EO Polished Sambar Stag $old the pictures tell the story, stunning polish stag with good action, nice F&F except I feel the bullet end could been a little tighter from the factory

85stag1.jpg

85stag2.jpg

771218 Blood Red Sawcut Bone, $old, SPF nice sawcut handles with good action and F&F except pile side blade close to the spine does have a small knick, previous owner stated it came from the factory that way

77red1.jpg

77red2.jpg

Last edited:
852118EO Polished Sambar Stag is still available all others are sold

Back