All sorts of new stuff at Sagewood! (Pic Heavy)

Is the 14 sheath reversible for inside pocket strong side draw?

Very nice sheaths over all. Really starting to like the hybrids. After I get my knife funds back up I'm gonna have to talk to you about an idea I've got.

I am working on a reversible model. I've got it setup right now that you can select one of two variations. The sheath pictured above is a Right Hand - Outside, but it is also Left Hand - Inside, because of the way the belt clip is facing in that configuration. I am Right hand, and I like inside pocket carry, so mine is Right hand - Inside(but also Left hand - outside). Yeah it sounds a bit confusing, but you just have to choose what your preferred carry is.

Those L.O.K. sheaths are most excellent! I may have the get an 11 or 14 again, just to try one out. Of course, if you made that for the ESEE 3....:D

That is a definite possibility ;)

That there is some pretty work.......Nice....Like the hawk set up......If ya gotta carry one....LOL that is a cool way to do it....

Ethan

Thanks Ethan! That Hawk holster was a fun project. I would like to adapt that same setup for a MOLLE pack, but to have it vertical instead of the 20 degree offset. Or even make the angle completely adjustable....Hmmm.....perhaps that will have to be another proto to knock up. :D

Good stuff brother Goose!!!!!!

Thanks Nick!

Just got my sheath yesterday. It's super awesome, a review will come eventually, I'm behind on those.

I love your style man, my only thing.

BK14LOKSheath1_wm.jpg

Would look so much better if the kydex wasn't actually showing out the top.

But I'm still a sucker for your old style too.

Awesome stuff, man. The next time I'm in Duluth, I might have to talk with you about a custom project.

Awesome stuff, man. The next time I'm in Duluth, I might have to talk with you about a custom project.

Definitely, let me know when when you are in town.

I notice you live in Rockford, I used to live in Delano before I moved up here.

And a little something Brain made for me...fits my needs perfectly.........

8169960175_ca68d5d266_b.jpg

and I can go from belt to dangler......by removing two screws.............

8169961805_0f22c91105_b.jpg

I should mention that Boggs sheath is for a Martin of Texas Model 5-6, not the BK7. Although the BK7 would look pretty nice in a sheath like that.... ;)

I wasn't going to say a thing and let everyone look at things that could be.....and the front pocket houses a Victorinox Swiss Tool.......

And a little something Brain made for me...fits my needs perfectly.........

8169960175_ca68d5d266_b.jpg

and I can go from belt to dangler......by removing two screws.............

8169961805_0f22c91105_b.jpg
Not sure how I missed this. Damn. Awesome.

Some very cool stuff there. I carry a CRKT Ringed Razel inside my pocket all the time, I love the setup, so I really dig the BK11/14/24 sheath.

I knew the thread was oldish when i replied, but i figured noone would mine seeing that sheath again.

I just go my first becker in the mail today. A bk14 that came absolutely razor sharp. I want goose to make this sheath for me, made by sagewood I found searching the forum, but with the locking kydex liner. I hope i have not broken forum rules by posting this
P1010869.jpg

P1010870.jpg

P1010871.jpg

P1010873.jpg

P1010875.jpg

Thanks for dredging this thread up whoever did it. This is great lookin gear here, I'm really diggin that belt/dangler system with the multitool holder. Great stuff Goose!

That hawk holster is pretty cool looking, can't say I've ever seen one exactly like it. Excellent work, as usual.

Good thing you dug this thread up, I almost completely forgot about doing that Martin 5-6 sheath for the BK7. I'll have to add that to the list of prototypes coming up.. ;)

Back