"ALL STRIPPERS WELCOME" I Bet We Cant Get 50 Pictures of Strippers Here By Friday

Everytime i see this pic i get really light headed and my pants feel really tight! ;):p:D

That beauty was in my office, next to my desk in some Buy Brown kydex... I had to move her. I couldn't get any work done! Thanks for the awesome clean-up AZTimT!

Stump: I love this knife! If this was made in skinny or anorexic with small choil would be a Dream knife for me...

Bill... Sounds like you need a Scrapyard Mud Mutt or Safety Mutt (again, not my picture, but it shows both knives. Of course they'd be sexier if they were Nekkid!)

I would love to pick one up, but my knife funds were tied up by a custom I commissioned...

I got tired of waiting for one to pop on the exchange in my price range, so I had a custom built with 52100, 4 3/4" blade 9 3/4" oal and using micarta made 30+ years ago...

It isn't the same, but it should keep me satiated until I can bank some funds and wait for a nice one to show up.

:eek: did someone say, stripper?

My first, HHFSH

My most recent pair, CGTG Mini's

HG55

SAR5

BGAK47

BGAD

CG BJ proto

CG NMFBM

Just to be contrarian, and pedantic, factory CF shouldn't count. But if you sent in a coated blade for stripping, then OK.

I'll get pics up later.

tumblr_o6fi6469b81siuc9oo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6dkorVHOX1siuc9oo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2vppf4B2i1siuc9oo5_1280.jpg

If an AK47 is the oldest stripper around then these old girls are lying about their age! :p

Nice job, Riz, that TG M came out great.

This one will be heading to its new home this week.

Last edited:
Just to be contrarian, and pedantic, factory CF shouldn't count. But if you sent in a coated blade for stripping, then OK.

I'll get pics up later.

Fixed it, just for you so that two of mine (don't count). I sent several coated blades in for CF though and those do. :)

Back