All the New Faces on here

Cobalt

Gold Member
Hey, shout out to all you new faces. I noticed that there is a bunch of you that have nly recently joined the forums and are already in this forum. Hell it took me years before I got smart. Glad to see you guys in here. :thumbup:

thanks cobalt, do you collect busse's too?

quiverpig.gif

Thanks Cobalt :) Next step, track down an OD Skeleton Key to go with the OD HR I just ordered.... This is gonna get expensive quick :eek:

idahoskunk said:

quiverpig.gif

No, I just copy the pictures and photoshop them to make the knives look like they are mine:thumbup:

thanks for the shout out, I was really close to making a pretentiouse, look at me thread too:D

a few things about me- I'm mildly dislexic, my gramar is hit or miss, I spell words different everytime I write:D so I apolagize in advance.\\

I'm a sword guy turned knife guy turned INFI/Busse guy. So get used to seeing me around:eek:

I like what you guys got going on here, fun atmoshere, good people and just plain hard working kives.

Bring on the BM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#243436

idahoskunk said:

quiverpig.gif

Hey you really need to get that Hog a new set of dentures and quit spending money on knives.

Cobalt said:
No, I just copy the pictures and photoshop them to make the knives look like they are mine:thumbup:

So that's the secret.... :D

Thanks for the welcome Cobalt, I might have to get me one of those INFI things someday. :p ;)

- I'm mildly dislexic, my gramar is hit or miss, I spell words different everytime I write:D so I apolagize in advance.

" I wouldn't give a nickel for a man who could only spell a word one way."

Mark Twain

Thanks Cobalt.

I can't wait til I've been here long enough to have a good collection.

Amy said that a lot of new faces jumped into the last Extravaganza. And while I am just a little porker - I would still like to say - welcome to all! :)

Thanks Cobalt!!!!! Now us newbies just need to find some of the hard to find blades... like the SFNO or BAIII or SH-1 or SHSH.

TurnerIII said:
Amy said that a lot of new faces jumped into the last Extravaganza.

Yeah, I noticed it got pretty tight at the trough last go round... The more the merrier !!

Welcome to the forum everyone !!!

I nominate Cobalt as official door greeter !!!! (or is that gate greeter ?)

Back