Almost Ready To Ship 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those came out nice, John. I'll give them to the boys next time I go up to Illinois - might be a while at this point.
best
mqqn

Those look nice, will they be their first real knives? How old are the boys?

USPS sucks! Mailed a package Monday at 9am, supposed to be delivered yesterday. Checked tracking this morning, it’s just leaving the sorting center 25 miles from me.

We also having many small package shipping delays, especially anything routing thru Detroit. Even UPS is taking longer then usual.
Fed-X still the leader in breaking stuff.

We also having many small package shipping delays, especially anything routing thru Detroit. Even UPS is taking longer then usual.
Fed-X still the leader in breaking stuff.

The Detroit center has been horrendous. I could walk things across the country faster than they're getting them out. They've been a huge problem for me. I had one item sit in there for 6 days before they shipped it out. My local office isn't much better, took 4 days to get it to the Distribution center and I live 30 minutes away. I've started dropping stuff off at a different post office hoping to get things up to the Pontiac distribution center who seems to do a better job.

One of the packages that is still out after 2 weeks is my bushcamp proto that's on its way to Texas. It may have left Detroit finally but they never actually scanned the departure scan so it's "moving within the USPS network to its next location," whatever that means.

I think I've had similar experiences with the other two, UPS being better as fedex just likes to lose stuff for me/my work. If UPS wasn't so much more expensive for small items I would use them. USPS is amazingly slow but it has been showing up at least. I've started using UPS for bigger items with the exception of the recent drop off at a different post office to see if I can get to the Pontiac DC for better results. I should know this weekend if that plan was a flop or not.

I've had a struggle with Amazon even as they won't deliver to the business I work for because we keep the front doors locked as out front lobby is closed but we're otherwise open for business but they keep marking us as closed within their network and refusing to leave packages. I've started asking them to ship to my house so I can get it to work.

Last edited:
USPS sucks! Mailed a package Monday at 9am, supposed to be delivered yesterday. Checked tracking this morning, it’s just leaving the sorting center 25 miles from me.

LOL, I was hoping that tracking ETA was correct, and just not updating where it was. Checked the mailbox last night after work, and of course it wasn’t there. Now it’s not even showing an ETA! Hopefully it will show up this weekend.

LOL, I was hoping that tracking ETA was correct, and just not updating where it was. Checked the mailbox last night after work, and of course it wasn’t there. Now it’s not even showing an ETA! Hopefully it will show up this weekend.
No mail Monday

Love the handle on the HC. Especially the rounded section at the end of the handle, topside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back