Alone - The Beast coming soon

The two things that made Alone what it was - was the limit of 10 items, and being alone. If they've removed both those factors it's not really Alone any more. I agree they will starve faster. It might end in cannibalism lol.

Reducing the amount of gear you can bring is interesting, but as a knife nut I'd rather just see them limited to nothing but a single knife. Or maybe their EDC ;)

So quick recap after the first episode. They drop the 3 candidates off in the cold North with one dead moose, the clothing on their backs and no gear. Not sure if they film themselves or have a crew. The past premise was they were alone.
First guy bailed out quick after getting sick, second guy lasted a couple weeks and noped out after it seemed he was gong stir crazy, and the girl lasted the mandated 30 days.
Not sure if every episode is in the same area or if they'll drop in different locations. Not a lot of promo on this series.

No gear other than the clothes on their backs. No knife, matches etc. Just pants jacket boots and hat

Teams of 3 that need to last 30 days. 2 dropped and one made it 30 days first episode. Wondering how they pick a winner and what the prize is

Yeah not sure on how they pick a winner yet. Not a lot of info out there on this.

Sounds like different locations though. One group gets dumped someplace cold too and gets a Musk Ox; and another in a swap with an alligator to eat for a month.

Teams of 3 that need to last 30 days. 2 dropped and one made it 30 days first episode. Wondering how they pick a winner and what the prize is

For the first episode, the woman who made it 30 days is obviously the winner. She made it the 30 days.
She did good. The guy who abandoned her in an area with bears because he missed his family should be kicked in the balls.

But she did a good job, and gets more cool points for finishing it all alone.

As to prize, might not really be much of one.
I think the Naked and Afraid contestants get $5000 to complete the challenge.
It ain't about the money at that point...it's about being on TV, and proving something to oneself.

Going to watch an episode tonight. Last episode was still in Canada. Hoping some different area for the next episode

Back