Alright so I'll be the one to ask

I haven't gotten my Dingo yet but it will be on the way shortly. The first thread with pics on a Dingo arriving has just opened up (thanks VOXHOG;)) and I'm sure more will follow. So Tom... Dan... What's next? I recall a monsterous looking chopper when the dog pound opened here on the forum and tales of even larger blades:eek: So, what's next after the Dingos make it home?

We have several designs that we are considering, but... I am leaning towards a smaller knife think approx. 3". Depends on if I can talk Dan into it!

We have to get these Dingo's squared away first. Probably do another run of these also!! Maybe a run of Dingo's and a new one!

Stay tuned...

Tom

I'd definitely agree that another run of Dingos is in the near future...:thumbup:

What do you guys think about a 3" EDC from K9 Knives?

We do have several designs done already....maybe we'll tease you guys with some prototype pics?!? :D :eek: :p

We've shown them around a bit....and the response has been overwhelming...even from fellow knifemakers. Those are the kinds of designs we want to keep rolling out.

Only the BEST! :thumbup:

Now....where did I hide MY Dingo...:( :eek:

:foot:

Dan

Pics. We need pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3" sounds good. A chopper would be awesome too!!!!!

we honestly thought we'd have a few in stock after the first run....but demand is a lot higher than we expected.

we honestly thought we'd have a few in stock after the first run....but demand is a lot higher than we expected.

Thats awesome, really great for you guys. If its one thing that we all want, its for your new business to go down well, it means more of these knives for us! I'm just happy knowing that you plan on keeping them in stock at some point in the future :)

Back