Always remember.................

David Brown

Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
It just may save you ;)

cVWkmRb.jpg

bykYzFT.jpg

Yikes!!!!!! Today's threads require multiple safety bags!

Awesome knife there mate.

What on Earth of a Knife is that?! That looks like something that belongs on The Walking Dead show. (In another word, I want it...)

That is One Suuhweeet BURP there Brother:cool::cool::cool::thumbsup:

Woah! Don't fall on that pointy end sticking out of the butt on that bad boy! :eek: You need a little sheath on the other end also. :D

Is that the only CS Burp out there? I don't recall seeing another one. Looks sick! I think that spike would land me in the hospital if that knife was riding on my hip ever.

Now THAT is a Coach's Edition right there boiiiiii!!!!! Freaking sweet.

Nice. I am not a fan of aftermarket flared wells but the package looks nice. The blade bites at both ends, lol

Yikes!!!!!! Today's threads require multiple safety bags!

Awesome knife there mate.

Thanks Mate but it my Buddies Knife.

What on Earth of a Knife is that?! That looks like something that belongs on The Walking Dead show. (In another word, I want it...)

Coaches BURP

That is One Suuhweeet BURP there Brother:cool::cool::cool::thumbsup:

Thank you But it is my Buddies Knife.

Woah! Don't fall on that pointy end sticking out of the butt on that bad boy! :eek: You need a little sheath on the other end also. :D

Hmm maybe or carry cross draw at a 45 degree angle because the Glock is on the strong side.................. but maybe :)

Is that the only CS Burp out there? I don't recall seeing another one. Looks sick! I think that spike would land me in the hospital if that knife was riding on my hip ever.

Not may out there.

David Brown David Brown did you make that holster??

I sure did :)

Now THAT is a Coach's Edition right there boiiiiii!!!!! Freaking sweet.

Thank you Brother But it is my Buddies Knife.

Nice. I am not a fan of aftermarket flared wells but the package looks nice. The blade bites at both ends, lol

Back