Am I Sh*t out of luck?

Me and a couple of friends have been trying to track down a Strider for a friend of ours for a Wedding present (yeah, I know the bride may be a bit dissapointed). He's getting married in late December and going into the Marines not long after that.

Dumbass had to decide he likes the one knife that has to be custom ordered (WB -short verson- with serations on top). I talked to Scott Moore and was informed that it would take like 6 months to get this knife.

Does anyone know if this knife was ever in production, or if anyone might have one in stock? Or do we have to start looking for a friggin' toaster for a gift?

Give us a call at: 760.471.8275.

We'll look around and see if there's anything laying around that we could modify into what your after.

Talk to you soon.

SK

A little warning......they NEVER call you back! and you cant understand a word on the recording because the guy on the other end is from some foreign country!!!!

That would be great Mick! Anything like that knife -a large WB or short BT with serations- would be great! keep me posted.

THANKS MUCH

Tom,
Are you one of those "message board gremlins" that I've been hearing about? Granted, I haven't heard back on this issue yet, but the guys at Strider are smack-dab in the middle of consololidating their feces (getting their sh!t together) after the move.

Tom is a Gremlin of sorts, but a good natured one (and a hell of a knifemaker ta' boot). He cuts the Strider guys no slack.
biggrin.gif

John

one of my responsibilities in life is to harass the crap out of all three of those guys!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

Back